Audi Area Sales Manager Eastern Region Jobs Vacancy in Volkswagen Group America Inc Home Based
Volkswagen Group America Inc Home Based urgently required following position for Audi Area Sales Manager Eastern Region. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Audi Area Sales Manager Eastern Region Jobs Vacancy in Volkswagen Group America Inc Home Based Jobs Details:
- New and CPO Vehicle Sales & Marketing: Work with area dealers to develop and implement action plans to achieve dealer, area, and regional new vehicle sales objectives.
- Sales Satisfaction Index (SSI): Assist area dealerships' with customer sales experience performance as measured by SSI.
- Wholesale and Distribution Objectives: Work with area dealers to develop strong inventory management processes and procedures to fulfill wholesale allocation objectives and meet aged vehicle policies for all vehicle lines.
- Market Share: Grow Market Share within the Area by driving new and used Audi retail sales.
- Loyalty: Establish a sound strategy to increase and maintain Dealer and Brand loyalty at all dealers throughout the Area.
- Program development: Develop Area programs using budget allotted to drive Area business and achieve Area metrics.
- Training: Ensure that area dealerships meet sales and product related certification and training requirements.
- Ensure dealers understand and implement corporate sales and marketing programs.
- Evaluate dealer inventory and pipeline orders to determine breakdowns in supply vs. demand; resolve supply/demand issues with Region Distribution Manager and dealers.
- Monitor dealer compliance with vehicle allocation process.
- Coordinate local and regional representation at auto shows throughout assigned geography.
- Assist dealer with overall effectiveness of CRM (e.g., prospecting, lead generation & disposition and dealer loyalty).
- Ensure a dealer lease-end process is in place and well executed.
- Work closely with Area After Sales Managers to locate vehicles for trade assists and collateral exchanges.
- Review relevant portions of dealer scorecard with Dealer Sales Managers and develop strategies for deficiency improvement.
- Identify sales problems and develop detailed action plans with Sales Managers to resolve concerns.
- Ensure implementation of major technical solutions and process improvements (e.g., action items resulting from Dealer Process Consultant visit).
- Monitor and assist dealer personnel in meeting training and certification requirements.
- Monitor dealer compliance with Audi sales policies (e.g., submission of sales data within 3 business days).
- Monitor dealer attainment of new car loyalty objectives and provide coaching and council to dealers who are not meeting expectations.
- Deliver operational excellence as measured by NADA.
- Develop Area wide incentive programs and dealership contests within budget to effectively drive intended sales results.
- Develop weekly new and CPO sales forecast, and complete a weekly business conditions recap for each market within the Area.
- Assist with the execution and management of dealer ad group and budget.
- Develop SSI strategy and execute to achieve objectives.
- Manage each dealer’s tier three advertising spend through a sound strategy.
- Coordinate local events with dealers, vendors, and partners to ensure flawless execution.
- Monitor and analyze dealer and area inventory and manage vehicle aging and inventory mix.
- Monitor & support the use of the Audi Progressive Retail Experience throughout the sales process.
- Variance Control: Raise dealers' sales related performance levels and reduce variability between dealers.
- 10+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, automotive or related field, or equivalent experience in retail automotive sales operations
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi task and proficient in Microsoft Suite Work
- Position is home office based with up to 80% travel to dealers throughout the assigned area.
- Travel outside of the Area and overnight travel may be required at times.
- Position requires availability via phone on weekends and holidays when dealerships are open.
- Occasional weekend travel may be required for involvement in Area dealer and marketing events.