Consumer Customer And Clientele Portfolio Associate Jobs Vacancy in Postal Annex Kansas City
- Consumer Customer And Clientele Portfolio Associate
- Postal Annex
- Kansas City MO
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Postal Annex Kansas City urgently required following position for Consumer Customer And Clientele Portfolio Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consumer Customer And Clientele Portfolio Associate Jobs Vacancy in Postal Annex Kansas City Jobs Details:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions.
- Greet all customers in a timely, friendly and professional manner
- Answer all phone calls consistently and ensure all phone messages immediately communicated to the correct recipient
- Ensure all customer comfort items are fresh & available for customers at all times (coffee, water, magazines, etc.)
- Ensure all vehicles are delivered to customers by the assigned service advisor and if not available, by designated backup person
- Monitor DRP assignments, estimate/repair appointments and capture rates of assignments and DRP logbooks
- Filing: Daily filing of customer records, RO jackets are filed in alphabetical order, parts invoices, etc.
- Performs other administrative/clerical related duties as assigned
Position Type: Full-time Requirements: Must be at least 18 years of age Must have a valid driver's license and be eligible for coverage under Caliber's insurance policy (Not an excluded driver) Must be able to satisfactorily complete a criminal background check Must be able to stand for long periods of time and must be able to walk, sit, bend, push/pull, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach or crawl frequently
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour