Logistics Operator Jobs Vacancy in Coca Cola Bottling Consolidated South Bend
Coca Cola Bottling Consolidated South Bend urgently required following position for Logistics Operator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Operator Jobs Vacancy in Coca Cola Bottling Consolidated South Bend Jobs Details:
Support successful logistics operations through movement, loading, unloading, and delivery of product and materials using a wide variety of material handling equipment at highly proficient level (examples: forklift, HiJaw, pallet jack, Switcher). Operate various support systems and equipment to document logistics activity (examples: Inventory management system(s), labeling systems, scanning systems). Operate simple machinery to support product movement activities (examples: palletizer, pallet wrapper, dock equipment). Relieve operators in variety of positions to support uninterrupted plant/logistics operations.
Conduct “blind receiving” process to ensure accurate billing/accountability for loads received. Handle receiving documentation (manifest, bill of lading) in accordance with established procedures.
Load trucks/trailers in accordance with applicable documentation and in correct sequence. “Lock” loads as applicable to prevent shifting/falling.
Update inventory management system(s) to reflect changes in inventory status.
Build pallets/orders as needed/directed to support successful order fulfillment.
- Ability to proficiently relieve employees in a variety of logistics positions.
- Ability to obtain a Commercial Driver’s License.
- Ability to quickly assess the status of logistics processes/systems, take immediate responsibility, take appropriate actions and make appropriate decisions.
- Comprehension of basic safety principles including proper lifting and use of personal protective equipment. Advanced forklift skills (single-wide/double-wide, HiJaw, Cascade).
- Forklift/Pallet Jack certification.
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
- Switcher operation certification.
- Rudimentary mechanical skills.
- Complete forms (handwritten and/or computer-based) to document activities/results
- Intermediate math skills.
- Capacity to assess order (“pick ticket”) and determine an appropriate order configuration on a pallet.
- Thorough understanding of elements contributing to logistics productivity.
- Capacity to assess order building/loading work flow and choose optimum pick/load path.
- Capacity to simultaneously manage multiple processes to support overall system efficiency
- Operation of logistics inventory management system(s)
- Ability to consistently count received product/materials and compare to manifest with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to consistently load trucks in accordance with documentation with a high degree of accuracy.
- Possess strong communication skills.
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer.