Customer Retail Manager Jobs Vacancy in Kraft Heinz Company
Kraft Heinz Company urgently required following position for Customer Retail Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Retail Manager Jobs Vacancy in Kraft Heinz Company Jobs Details:
The Kraft Heinz Company is revolutionizing the food industry – we will be the most profitable food company powered by the most talented people with unwavering commitment to our communities, leading brands and highest product quality in every category in which we compete. As a global powerhouse, Kraft Heinz represents over $26.5 billion in revenue and is the 5th largest food and beverage company in the world. At Kraft Heinz, to be the BEST food company, growing a BETTER world is more than a dream – it is our GLOBAL VISION. To be the best, we want the best – best brands, best practices and, most importantly, the best people.
It's a Question of Taste
Do more, be more. Whatever your aspirations, experience something exceptional at Kraft Heinz. We'll give you the freedom to determine your own direction and deliver in your own style. Outperform our expectations and you'll move forward faster than you ever thought possible. Come ready to dream. Come eager to grow.
Get a taste of what your career could be at kraftheinzcompany.com/careers.
The Customer Retail Manager (CRM) will serve as a geographically based retail arm of the sales team and will be responsible for driving the selling, merchandising and distribution efforts at store level. This position will represent the total Kraft Heinz portfolio through pursuing the following business strategies: 1) Ensuring customer agreements are executed and upheld 2) Driving distribution & share growth through shelving, new item, void closure and reset activity; 3) Selling against promotional and incremental opportunities to achieve revenue targets 4) Price monitoring and management; 4) Direction, monitoring and support of agency relationships at store level
- Develop and enhance field customer relationships
- Execute sales & shelving strategies to achieve and surpass revenue, distribution and share targets for all assigned customers.
- Ensure effective execution of customer agreement and enabler programs
- Maintain an effective communication process with agency counterparts to ensure alignment and execution of retail priorities
- Work in a team environment with Account Leads and team leadership to maximize growth opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Highly Motivated; Self Starting
- Learning Agile & Adaptable to Change
- Ability to effectively plan, organize and set priorities
- Superior communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships
- Strong negotiation, analytical and influencing skills
- Experience in Retail Selling Preferred
Kraft Heinz is an EEO employer – Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled and other protected categories.
Location(s)Employee's Home - National