Principal For The Jobs Vacancy in Puc National Burbank
Puc National Burbank urgently required following position for Principal For The. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Principal For The Jobs Vacancy in Puc National Burbank Jobs Details:
Partnerships to Uplift Communities (PUC) is a non-profit charter school management organization designed to significantly increase college entrance and graduation rates for under-served students.
Our mission at PUC Schools is to develop and manage high quality charter schools in densely populated urban communities with overcrowded and low achieving schools. We create school programs and cultures that result in college graduation for all students. We uplift and revitalize communities through the development of educational and other supportive partnerships.
The ideal Principal whole-heartedly believes in and is passionate about the mission and commitments of PUC Schools and exhibits this through their development, leadership and execution of school culture, staff development, student rigor and operational responsibilities.
Essential Duties and responsibilities, listed but not limited, below:
- The Principal will work to build and maintain a strong, positive, results-oriented school culture where teachers believe and promote that all students can achieve by providing leadership for assessing and developing processes for improving climate and culture.
- The Principal will develop a plan that will foster the relationships and ensure all stakeholders (students, parents, teachers, and staff) are addressed based on the clear vision of the desired culture for the school.
- Continually build and maintain an environment that promotes PUC Schools’ values and vision while developing a sense of community in the school.
- Plan, facilitate and attend school functions such as parent meetings, open house, parent teacher conferences, sporting events, fundraisers, etc.
- The Principal will implement, motivate, lead and mentor teachers to better instructional practices and increase content expertise to improve scholarly/student performance and rigorous expectations.
- The Principal will provide teachers professional and instructional support through reviewing instructional documents, observing and providing feedback for classroom observations, designing and reviewing professional growth plan goals and facilitate weekly PD/staff meetings in alignment with PUC Schools’ performance management system.
- § Regular attendance, dependability and punctuality in conformance with the standards is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- § This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
- The Principal will develop and implement a plan that will ensure student achievement which will be supported by evidence through assessments such as benchmarks, classroom data, parent and student feedback and a plan to address students who are struggling.
- The Principal will collaborate with others to use appropriate data to establish rigorous, concrete goals in the context of student achievement and instructional programs.
- The Principal will provide individual student support by designing and evaluating student intervention plans, attending IEP’s and designing a process for measuring and monitoring individual student growth.
- The Principal will be an organizational Leader and will collaborate with the home office in order to ensure effective fiscal and operational practices in support of school achievement.
- The Principal will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following: creating the school calendar, create and facilitate stakeholder events, accountability of the school budget, and ensuring student enrollment targets are met.
- 5+ years teaching experience at the middle or high school level, with a history of improving urban schools, increase student achievement and a passion for education reform.
- Must have a current California credential. Master’s degree & Administrative credential preferred but not required.
- Previous leadership experience (department chair, Assistant Principal, Dean, etc.).
- Proven leadership and team building skills.
- Detail-oriented, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Occasionally required to kneel, climb and reach with hands and arms above shoulder level, lift up to 30 pounds. To bend, sit, stand, squat, stoop, walk, push, pull, and reach with hands and arms at shoulder level or below. Always required to wear the appropriate safety equipment for the task, which may include gloves, goggles, aprons, belts, etc.
- Salary depending upon experience. Minimum salary $85,000
- Paid Time Off
- Full benefits are offered (medical, dental, vision, and life)
- Voluntary benefits are offered to all employees
- 403b Savings option