Lead Beertender Jobs Vacancy in Fremont Brewing Seattle
Fremont Brewing Seattle urgently required following position for Lead Beertender. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lead Beertender Jobs Vacancy in Fremont Brewing Seattle Jobs Details:
Fremont Brewing Company is seeking a full-time Lead Beertender for our Urban Beer Garden. The Lead Beertender will be to spread the pure joy and beauty that is Fremont beer through educating customers, providing excellent customer service, and maintaining a clean and safe environment for all. This position will also require supervising staff while working on the floor approximately 80% of the time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made for individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee daily operations of beer garden and report to management team
- Adept in assisting bar staff when needed and monitors beer garden activity
- Ability to listen and professionally direct staff and correct behavior where needed
- Ensure highest level of customer service to all guests
- Ensure the highest quality of beer is being served
- Detail oriented and responsible for handling money/make deposits and getting change
- Assist in monthly inventory
- Assist in mentoring and training of new staff
- Head of UBG Safety team, attend monthly meetings and report back to retail staff
- Ability to manage flexible work schedule including weekends and evenings
- 2+ years in a customer service environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- A love of all things craft beer
- A passion for working and interacting with people
- Strong understanding of beer and the craft beer community
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- A robust sense of humor and a healthy ability to laugh at oneself (and others)
- MAST Class 12 Mixologist permit
- WA Food Workers Permit
- Cicerone Certified Beer Server
- Knowledge of the brewing process
- A strong knowledge of draft systems
- Standing for long periods of time (up to 8-10 hours per day).
- Ability to move heavy materials (lifting up to 50 lbs, moving up to 160 lbs)
- Routine pushing, pulling, reaching, stooping, climbing, bending
- Ability to work in hot and cold environments
Fremont Brewing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, military status, or political ideology in any of its activities or operations.