Manager Omni Channel Marketing Strategy Jobs Vacancy in Old Navy San Francisco
Old Navy San Francisco urgently required following position for Manager Omni Channel Marketing Strategy. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Omni Channel Marketing Strategy Jobs Vacancy in Old Navy San Francisco Jobs Details:
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work at Old Navy, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.
We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can find fabulous fashion at affordable prices online and in one of our 1,000+ stores globally. Old Navy celebrates a workplace that’s just as diverse as our customers. Fun, fashion, family and value are at the heart of everything we do. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves. Here, we’re family.
Old Navy – a brand for everyone a place for you!
The Manager of Omni Channel Marketing Strategy will be responsible for helping develop and implement marketing strategy and programs to drive customer growth. This individual will also be responsible for reading and reacting to business performance, creating strategic solutions to help the brand exceed financial goals. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Strategy, this role will serve as an integral function in building the brand’s annual marketing strategy, as well as seasonal strategies and key marketing initiatives, all through an omni channel lens. As part of the Marketing Strategy team, he/she will be an important piece of the strategic hub of the marketing department, turning insights into opportunity through a comprehensive understanding of the customer, the brand, and the retail landscape.
- Owns the strategic analysis of Old Navy marketing performance as it pertains to ROI, customer growth/engagement, and market share.
oLeads efforts to analyze seasonal performance and leverage key data and customer insights to optimize existing programs and drive new strategies for customer growth
oQuickly assess and anticipate business performance, competitive shifts and adopt strategies to drive optimal performance.
oLeads the measurement and analysis of strategic marketing initiatives (e.g. product growth strategies, customer experience initiatives, etc.)
oPartners with marketing effectiveness team on seasonal benchmarking and ROI measurement
oPartners with analytics team on media forecasting and optimization
- Plays a key role in turning insights into action across the marketing department
- Maintains an intimate understanding of the target customer, utilizing internal data along with primary and secondary research
- Supports the development, execution and share-out of consumer insights
- Perform analyses to understand Old Navy's competitors and trends in the industry
- Relentlessly drive growth through creative thinking and a test-and-learn methodology
- Min. 5 years of professional experience with a strong strategic planning background; marketing experience a plus
- Proven ability to derive, synthesize and apply findings to business problems to lift sales, traffic and customer engagement
- Keen ability to use data to tell a story; experience drawing and synthesizing insights from a number of different sources (e.g. consumer research, industry data, internal performance metrics, etc.).
- Passionate about investigating consumer behavior and how it drives marketing strategy; customer insights or CRM experience welcomed but not required.
- Ability to work with an omni channel lens; e-commerce experience a plus.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills (e.g., can make clear, persuasive arguments for the relevance and applicability of their insights)
- Contagious in your enthusiasm to lead others and inspire great innovative work
- Innately curious with an insatiable appetite to learn
- Self-starter not afraid to tackle any opportunity
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Embraces and enjoys collaboration, but can effectively tackle projects independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
- For eligible employees