Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Ppmsi Foster City
Ppmsi Foster City urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Ppmsi Foster City Jobs Details:
Executive Assistant( Job Number: 24614-57829) Work Location : United States-California-Foster City-PPMSI Schedule : Full-time Job Type : Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling Description Pacific Partners Management Services (PPMSI) is a managed services organization formed in 1997 with administrative offices located in Foster City, CA. We provide services to IPAs in the Santa Clara and Monterey Bay areas. Our managed care and ACO services support approximately 1,000 independent physicians and include executive management, full financial services, utilization management, quality improvement, credentialing, contracting, claims processing and provider and member network services. PPMSI is part of HCA Physician Services Group (PSG), the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 750 practices, Urgent Care Facilities, and partners with HCA’s 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career. We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation’s largest private provider of healthcare services. POSITION OVERVIEW The Executive Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the senior level leaders of HCA Physician Services who are in roles such as CEO, COO, Group Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, AVPs and CFO’s. These duties include professional interactions with individuals at all levels of the organization, and providing travel and scheduling, timekeeping and communication support for one or more leaders. The position produces professional communications including written and email correspondence, Power Point presentations, reports, etc. The position is entrusted with the highest levels of confidentiality. DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ability to plan, organize and demonstrate effective time management.
- Ability to quickly learn additional tools/systems for use in role.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask to perform a variety of duties when necessary.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization via phone, in person or in email correspondence.
- Ability to keep confidences and maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism and integrity.
- Competent skills in using Microsoft Outlook for scheduling and communicating.
- Competent skills in making travel arrangements through travel agency or through corporate travel system.
- Competent or expert skills for producing correspondence through Microsoft Word and/or Microsoft Excel.
- Basic skills in other office systems which may include OnBase, Concur, Upside, PAWS, Kronos, etc.
- Ability to work closely as a team with colleagues.
2 years of experience with executive level administrative support.