Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Ppmsi Foster City
Ppmsi Foster City urgently required following position for Executive Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Ppmsi Foster City Jobs Details:
Executive Assistant(Job Number: 24614-57829)
Work Location: United States-California-Foster City-PPMSI
Job Type: Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Pacific Partners Management Services (PPMSI) is a managed services organization formed in 1997 with administrative offices located in Foster City, CA. We provide services to IPAs in the Santa Clara and Monterey Bay areas. Our managed care and ACO services support approximately 1,000 independent physicians and include executive management, full financial services, utilization management, quality improvement, credentialing, contracting, claims processing and provider and member network services.
PPMSI is part of HCA Physician Services Group (PSG), the physician and practice management solution for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA). PSG operates more than 750 practices, Urgent Care Facilities, and partners with HCA’s 165 hospitals to structure employed provider programs, professional service agreements, and joint ventures that offer the communities we serve high quality, cost effective care. We manage a collection of highly motivated and innovative leaders who are committed to excellence in every aspect of their career.
We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive salary and growth opportunities. Join our team and share your skills and talents with the nation’s largest private provider of healthcare services.
The Executive Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the senior level leaders of HCA Physician Services who are in roles such as CEO, COO, Group Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, AVPs and CFO’s. These duties include professional interactions with individuals at all levels of the organization, and providing travel and scheduling, timekeeping and communication support for one or more leaders. The position produces professional communications including written and email correspondence, Power Point presentations, reports, etc. The position is entrusted with the highest levels of confidentiality.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provide administrative and clerical support for one or more senior-level leaders, including an officer, Vice President, or Group Vice President.
- Professionally greet and interact with callers and visitors, and internal employees at all levels of the organization.
- Effectively manage the schedules for leaders and others through Outlook.
- Arrange and schedule meetings for small or large groups which may include invitations, agendas, locations, supplies, meals.
- Arrange and schedule conference, or Webex calls for small or large groups which may include agendas, invitations, telephonic technology.
- Order equipment/systems access.
- Develop presentation and report content with leader. Use PowerPoint or other Microsoft Office programs to arrange professional content and structure.
- Process or produce reports
- Send/receive mail/shipments
- Order supplies.
- Using travel systems, make travel arrangements for leaders. (Concur)
- Timekeeping duties for leaders (Kronos).
- Submits invoices for payment through OnBase system to include ensuring adequate accounting for charges and approvals.
- May need to create, produce and maintain department or group calendars, organizational charts and schedule meeting rooms.
- File and follow up on expense reports and reimbursements. Know travel policy.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES - This position requires the following minimum requirements:
- Ability to plan, organize and demonstrate effective time management.
- Ability to quickly learn additional tools/systems for use in role.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask to perform a variety of duties when necessary.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of the organization via phone, in person or in email correspondence.
- Ability to keep confidences and maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrate the highest levels of professionalism and integrity.
- Competent skills in using Microsoft Outlook for scheduling and communicating.
- Competent skills in making travel arrangements through travel agency or through corporate travel system.
- Competent or expert skills for producing correspondence through Microsoft Word and/or Microsoft Excel.
- Basic skills in other office systems which may include OnBase, Concur, Upside, PAWS, Kronos, etc.
- Ability to work closely as a team with colleagues.
High school diploma or equivalent.
2 years of experience with executive level administrative support.
Experience with PowerPoint, Excel, and QuickBooks Strongly Preferred.
Executive Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in The Coca Cola Company Atlanta. The Coca Cola Company Atlanta opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Executive Administrative Assistant position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 04 May, 2018. Candidates must have considerable experience and success working directly with Senior Executives and key internal / external stakeholders in a fast paced, high... ... Continue reading -->
Executive Assistant The Team Jobs Vacancy in Interior Logic Group Inc Marietta. Interior Logic Group Inc Marietta opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Executive Assistant The Team position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 07 May, 2018. Relieves the executives of administrative functions in order to increase the time the Executives have available for executive level responsibilities.... ... Continue reading -->
Executive Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Gerald Ford International Airport Authority Grand Rapids. Gerald Ford International Airport Authority Grand Rapids opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Executive Assistant position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 16 May, 2018. Provides direct support to the President and CEO and VP and COO which includes calendar management, scheduling & coordinating meetings, travel arrangements,... ... Continue reading -->
Executive Administrative Assistant Finance Jobs Vacancy in Mercedes Benz Usa Llc Atlanta. Mercedes Benz Usa Llc Atlanta opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Executive Administrative Assistant Finance position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 15 May, 2018. Coordinates travel arrangements and itineraries for Executives and visitors. Mercedes-Benz USA, headquartered in Atlanta, GA is one of Fortune's 100 Best... ... Continue reading -->
Executive Assistant Vice President Cfo Brand Strategy Park Mgm Jobs Vacancy in Mgm Resorts International Las Vegas. Mgm Resorts International Las Vegas opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Executive Assistant Vice President Cfo Brand Strategy Park Mgm position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 09 May, 2018. Provide support to the VP CFO & VP Brand Strategy and their teams, including travel arrangements, meeting planning and the coordination of itineraries for... ... Continue reading -->