Business Process Analyst Lead Jobs Vacancy in California Iso Folsom
California Iso Folsom urgently required following position for Business Process Analyst Lead. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Process Analyst Lead Jobs Vacancy in California Iso Folsom Jobs Details:
Under the general direction of the Manager, is responsible for leading business process design and continual quality improvement across the organization. Develops measurement and quality improvement programs throughout the business to distinguish the ISO as an industry leader. Performs complex data analysis using statistical methodologies to identify process opportunities, gaps, redundancies, and needed changes. Oversees and provides guidance on the creation and maintenance of business process models, including the development or improvement of quality controls.
- Develops business process and quality improvement programs. Provides guidance to project teams to enable positive change across the organization and drive desired improvements. Leads and facilitates workshops in business process and quality improvement to ensure alignment between process owners, document processes and make improvements in business results and corporate resilience. Serves as the leading change agent to affect ISO commitment to quality.
- Responsible for maintaining corporate wide business process models and process structure in CASEWISE and Centric tool. Ensures revisions to business processes are timely and reflect best practices, robust controls and up-to-date ABC code information. Communicates the importance of maintaining and improving business processes across the organization. Reviews organizational practices and relationships, and recommends projects to gain efficiency.
- Assesses the sufficiency of business process controls and performance measures. Works to ensure the adequacy of controls when documenting business processes and making improvements. Monitors the completion and sufficiency of controls and measures.
- Acts as the subject matter expert and provides technical guidance and support to ISO staff.
- Performs analysis and risk assessments for Business Continuity and Incident Management programs and recommends improvements.
Level of Education and Discipline:
Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) or equivalent education, training or experience in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics. Master's degree preferred.
Amount of Experience:
Equivalent years of education and training, plus six (6) or more years related experience in the energy industry.
Black Belt or Master Black Belt Certification desired. Project Management (PMP) certification desired.
Type of Experience
Experience in process modeling, metric development, statistical analysis, and process improvement methodologies required. Must have corporate experience with quality practices such as IEEE, ISO9000 or Six Sigma. Project management experience is strongly desired.
Job Type: Full-time
- Energy Industry: 6 years (Required)