Customer Service Associate Work From Home Jobs Vacancy in Williams Sonoma Inc Customer Care Centers Las Vegas
Williams Sonoma Inc Customer Care Centers Las Vegas urgently required following position for Customer Service Associate Work From Home. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Associate Work From Home Jobs Vacancy in Williams Sonoma Inc Customer Care Centers Las Vegas Jobs Details:
SEASONAL WORK FROM HOME CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES!
- Overtime Available!*
The Seasonal Full-Time Customer Service representative is our front line expert in solving our customer's concerns and building lasting customer loyalty. Our CSRs accomplish this by providing world class customer service through confident resolutions for returns, replacements, credits, status of their order placing, orders, and other aspects of customer service.
What is considered FULL TIME?
Our Full-Time Seasonal Customer Service Associates work 30 - 50 hours per week!
At this time we are looking for candidates that want Full Time for the foreseeable future. We have a variety of schedules available after training.
What Benefits do you offer?
- 40% Discount on most merchandise!
- Fun contests / reward and recognition programs
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities
- Paid Training
- OVERTIME, OVERTIME, OVERTIME
- Pay = $11.00/hr
We offer the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home!! Save money on gas, eliminate your daily commute and have more time to spend with family during non-work times!! On occasion our Work From Home associates must come to the Care Center for meetings and training with advanced notice. Due to this requirement, candidates must live within 1.5 hours of the Care Center. Some of the basic requirements to work from home are the following:
- Desktop computer or laptop with high speed internet along with accessible camera for live virtual discussion
- Home phone or cell phone with a compatible headset.
When does training start and where is the location?
Excellent attendance is mandatory in order to keep up with the material to successfully do the job. Our next training class begins and is located below:
Thursday - December 14th
5am - 1:30pm or 2:30p - 11pm PST
10000 Covington Cross Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89144
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Provide product information, review alternative solutions if an item is out of stock and place orders for the customer.
- Successfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc., guidelines.
- Check inventory, process returns, issue replacements and credits for damaged or defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to navigate through multiple systems and internet pages
- Ability to talk and type with strong data entry skills
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 – 2 years previous customer service experience is preferred
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.