Afc Governance Change The Bank Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank New York
Deutsche Bank New York urgently required following position for Afc Governance Change The Bank. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Afc Governance Change The Bank Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank New York Jobs Details:
The candidate will focus on developing and driving changes in relation to the Anti-Financial Crimes Governance framework in the Americas region. Critical responsibilities include executing project plans in response to regulatory commitments aimed to developing robust AFC Governance in an effort to enable appropriate senior management decision making. The candidate will participate in designing key changes and engage in high priority projects to embed such measures. The role will support the AFC Americas Governance change-the-bank (CtB) function.
- Execute project plan milestones relating to developing and enhancing AFC Governance framework across the first and second lines of defense within the Americas region;
- Accountable and responsible for preparing and executing specific task-level milestone closure artifacts to document proper completion;
- Participate in drafting recommendations to enhance design of forward looking AFC Governance;
- Partner with internal AFC Compliance and Business Division stakeholders to drive gap analysis of AFC Governance landscape in existence;
- Document results of gap analysis, along with detailed recommendations and innovative strategies to address gaps identified;
- Manage and deliver timely execution of project plan tasks;
- Liaise with global counterparts to ensure appropriate feedback loops are in place and synergies are leveraged;
- Provide periodic project updates for senior management to promote transparency on project status;
- Proactively identify and raise areas requiring immediate attention and recommend fixes to address such issues;
- Maintain up to date lists of AFC Governance stakeholders to ensure appropriate participation and communication with impacted parties;
- Draft recommended enhancements and/or modifications to the Terms of Reference of existing forums covering Financial Crime risk;
- Participate in project management meetings and provide subject matter input to enable appropriate tracking and management of project deliverables;
- Responsible for compiling status updates on project status for the regional head of AFC Governance
- Partner with Run-the-Bank AFC Governance counterparts to embed enhancements into the business as usual processes.
- Coverage of Change-the-Bank commitments relating to the AFC Governance framework to enable and improve forums utilized for Financial Crimes risk decision-making;
- Execute assigned milestones in relation to project plans to create a robust AFC Governance framework;
- Participate in formalizing and creating engagement models and escalation path for AFC Governance across first and second lines of defense;
- Participating in working groups to execute project requirements and providing transparent input into periodic project plan status updates;
- Proactively identifying project challenges and risks, while raising such to management with recommendations to address.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent; post-graduate a plus
- Previous relevant years of AFC, Corporate Governance experience
- Experience with AFC related regulatory projects to remediate Consent Orders, Cease & Desists, etc. a plus
- Highly professional demeanor with excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of regulatory expectations and industry standards in relation to AFC Governance
- Knowledge of applicable AFC laws and regulations, including Bank Secrecy Act
- Ability to deliver timely and quality execution in a fast-paced and high-pressured environment
- Detail oriented and organized, as well as proactive in follow up on pending deliverables
- Flexibility to work extended hours to meet deadlines, when necessary
- Ability to act decisively and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong Technical skills using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.