Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Pagnatokarp Reston
Pagnatokarp Reston urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Pagnatokarp Reston Jobs Details:
PagnatoKarp is an SEC Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), looking to hire an Administrative Assistant for our Reston, VA headquarters. Successful candidates will have excellent customer service and must be outcome-oriented. The applicant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the entire firm. This position reports to the Director of Concierge Services, and will work closely with other members of the client service and administrative teams. The ability to work in a fast paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential. You will be fully engaged and busy from the first day and we guarantee there will never be a dull moment!
- Manage and coordinate all factors that pertain to a functioning corporate office.
- Provide administrative support to all departments.
- Be the first point of contact for all clients, exhibiting a high level of customer service over the phone and in person.
- Manage multiple projects, and juggle with superb accuracy.
- Lead in administrative tasks such as copying, scanning, mailing and data entry.
- Coordinate common spaces such as conference rooms, kitchen, closets, copy room.
- Manage vendor relationships; maintain equipment and supplies.
- Assist with scheduling calendar appointments using Outlook and SalesForce.
- Develop and/or utilize spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications.
- Assist with travel planning & social bookings when needed.
- Assist with team activities such as company days, birthdays, etc.
- Use organization and innovation to take the company’s office flow to the next level.
- 2+ years of administrative experience in a corporate setting.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
- Candidate should be proactive & confident, as they are front stage with prospective clients on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and an ability to interact with all levels of management and staff throughout the organization.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Collaborative with the team and motivated by this fundamental role within the company.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Highest standards of personal and professional ethics and integrity.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
PagnatoKarp extends equal job opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability or veteran status. This Company policy affirms the Company’s commitment to equal opportunity in the work place.
All employment related decisions including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, promotion, termination, and compensation will be made without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other trait protected by law that is applicable to the Compan y.