Flight Surgeon Jobs Vacancy in Readiforce Government Solutions Llc Tyndall AFB
Readiforce Government Solutions Llc Tyndall AFB urgently required following position for Flight Surgeon. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Flight Surgeon Jobs Vacancy in Readiforce Government Solutions Llc Tyndall AFB Jobs Details:
Position: Flight Surgeon
Position will be filled upon the contract being awarded by the government.
Location: 325TH Medical Group, Tyndall AFB, FL
Hours of Performance: 7:00am and 6:00pm, Monday through Friday with a one hour lunch period.
Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada. This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association; Association of American Medical Colleges; Liaison Committee on Medical Education; Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the U.S.
Degree: Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.).
Certification: Current board certification in Aerospace Medicine is highly recommended. If not board certified in Aerospace Medicine, then must show proof of completion of any medical residency program and must have a minimum of 3 years of U.S. military Flight Surgeon experience.
Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine as required in the TO.
- Must have a minimum of 35 hours of direct patient care in the past year.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the last 10 years having served as a privileged flight surgeon at a US Military installation, with experience in:
- S. military medical standards to conduct special operational evaluations, including (but not limited to) PHA for flyers/special duty personnel, initial certification exams for flying/special duty applicants
- Aeromedical disposition for flying/special operational duty
- Conducting adaptability rating assessment for military special duty applicants.
- Applying medical, fitness and profiling standards IAW AFIs 48-123, 36-2905 and 10-203 (including profiling and duty restrictions as Profile Officer)
- Providing primary care for active duty personnel and their family members
Core Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Must be able to locate, interpret and apply current regulations including: AFI 48-123, AFI 36-2905, AFI 10-203, DoD 5210.42R, AFI 48-149 and AFMAN 13-501.
- The flight medicine physician shall provide health care to beneficiaries assigned to the Flight Medicine Clinic, Occupational Health Clinic, or other civilian Flight Medicine physician positions as defined by the MTF. These tasks include performing primary care and occupational health clinician duties and the associated administrative tasks.
- Care shall include but not be limited to continuing, comprehensive health maintenance and provision of medical care, including preventive medicine, behavioral health, occupational health, and community health.
- The civilian Flight Medicine physician may become the primary care manager (PCM) for a panel of patients. As a PCM, the flight medicine physician will be the primary person responsible for the management of the health and wellness of his/her assigned patients. Duties include: Examination of patients, formulation of differential diagnostic plans, ordering of appropriate diagnostic testing.
- Interpretation of examination findings and test results, and implementation of treatment plans.
- Determination of the need for consultation and assisting in medical care and treatment provided at the direction of other specialists.
- Approving/disapproving subspecialty referrals.
- Directing case management activities
- Answering patient telephone consults with the assistance of clinic staff.
- Providing primary and secondary preventive maintenance care.
- The Flight Commander, Flight Medicine Clinic will assign specific duties/patient care assignments, and other duties deemed necessary. All inpatients will be admitted as per the local MTF instructions.
ReadiForce Government Solutions, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran in accordance with applicable federal laws. Professional Performance also complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location its employees are working. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. PPDG is an "Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer."
Job Type: Full-time