Logistics Trainer Jobs Vacancy in Cepheid Sunnyvale
Cepheid Sunnyvale urgently required following position for Logistics Trainer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Trainer Jobs Vacancy in Cepheid Sunnyvale Jobs Details:
At Cepheid, we are passionate about improving healthcare through faster, more accurate diagnostic tests. With our GeneXpert® System, we’ve taken the most sophisticated molecular technology and packaged it into an automated, easy-to-use format that has quickly become the platform of choice worldwide. From the largest laboratories to small physician offices, our game-changing solution delivers critical answers when clinicians and patients need them most. Through strong molecular biology capabilities and ongoing product innovation, we are focused on developing tests for healthcare-associated infections, sexual health, critical infectious disease, virology, and oncology applications. Come join our vision for a better way and help make life better for us all! For more details, visit us at www.cepheid.com or follow us on Twitter (@CepheidNews).
Reporting to the Sr. Logistics Manger, the Logistics Trainer will be a key member of the logistics team, ensuring effective and consistent delivery of the department's SOP guidelines. This role will be responsible for analyzing training needs, developing curriculum and delivering courses. Their efforts are devoted to the effective development, implementation, and tracking of training programs across the logistics organization. Their goal is to enhance employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
• Develop, coordinate and administer a comprehensive training curriculum for both new hire and existing logistics employee’s
• Create a training schedule for recertification’s and post on Share drive or SharePoint
• Analyze and understand data to suggest improvements for training and operations
• Create, manage and update training content and associate compliance audits
• Perform data collection and analysis to monitor test result trends
• Research new training techniques and materials driving enhancements to existing training programs
• Partner with other departments to create effective learning solutions to re-tool and re-skill associates in order to support business changes
• ISO compliance administrator coordinating and participating in internal audits
• Responsible for periodic reviews of file documents to ensure compliancy to quality regulations
• SOP compliance auditor developing a method for testing and evaluating adherence
• Develop and manage a system of auditing inventory locations on an annual basis for status, identifications, safety, proper storage
• Create a Metric for tracking discrepancies in applicable auditing activities and include suggested corrective actions
• Develop a schedule for the Logistics training room to be utilized by the department for all training
• Demonstrate working knowledge of the Training policy and ensure adherence to.
• Ability to perform trainer certifications and training file reviews.
• Coordinates and collaborates with engineering, production supervisors and managers, HR and Document Control to ensure compliance for all training documentation.
• Generate and maintain all training records/certificates of logistics, and ensures updates (subsequent to revisions) SOP files related to supply chain in a timely manner.
• Manage “Retraining” program: Initiate re-training request, re-train if necessary & update training records subsequent to re-training, according to the re-training plan. Actively involved in corrective action follow-ups when applicable. (NCMR, Audits, etc.)
• Experience in training / program management role
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Experience in technical training: classroom training, virtual training and courseware development
• Proven skills in shipping, receiving, inventory control processes, demonstrated problem solving and people skills, ability to work and communicate with people at all levels from assemblers to engineers to management.
• Creation and implementation of SOP’s
• Experience with ISO audits and quality functions related to auditing and corrective actions
• A minimum of 2+ years direct related experience in Training Coordinator/Administrator position
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience to perform at this level.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization : Cepheid
Job Function : Supply Chain & Logistics
Primary Location : North America-North America-United States-CA-Sunnyvale
Schedule : Full-time