Project Manager Producer Digital Marketing Operations Jobs Vacancy in Warner Music Group Burbank
- Project Manager Producer Digital Marketing Operations
- Warner Music Group
- Burbank CA
- 17 Oct, 2017 30+ days ago
Warner Music Group Burbank urgently required following position for Project Manager Producer Digital Marketing Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Producer Digital Marketing Operations Jobs Vacancy in Warner Music Group Burbank Jobs Details:
With its broad roster of new stars and legendary artists, Warner Music Group is home to a collection of the best-known record labels in the music industry including Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, East West, Elektra, Erato, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Bros., Warner Classics, and Warner Music Nashville, as well as Warner/Chappell Music, one of the world's leading music publishers, with a catalog of more than one million copyrights worldwide.
Job Title: Project Manager/Producer, Digital Marketing Operations for Warner Bros. Records
A little bit about our team:
Warner Bros. Records is home to some of the most influential and innovative artists of our time. Its reputation and extraordinary roster of new and established recording artists is unparalleled, and its collective influence on pop culture is without precedent. With a visionary approach toward discovering and nurturing musical talent, the Warner Bros. Records family of labels is currently home to an impressive generation of major artists.
The Digital Marketing Operations team is the spine of WBR’s overall digital marketing/fan engagement department. They are effective project managers, keeping everything moving smoothly and efficiently through the campaign pipeline. They are agile problem solvers, able to tackle the curveballs of music marketing. They can speak to clients, creatives, and internal stakeholders in terms they will understand, ensuring that project requirements are discovered, communicated, and met.
Why this could be your next big break:
Just like a band, digital marketing needs a talented Producer to ensure all parts of a campaign work together to create something compelling to fans. We are looking for a hands-on, dynamic Project Manager/Producer for a full time role in our Digital Marketing Operations team at Warner Brothers Records. This high-visibility, client-facing role directs digital design and production efforts from kickoff to completion for a broad range artists in the Warner Bros. Records label family. The ideal Producer candidate should be organized, cool under pressure, and say “oh yeah, that is me” a lot while reading the next section.
Here you’ll get to:
- Coordinate the workstreams of our various shared services (Interactive Design, Web/Mobile development, email/CRM), overseeing the creation of tangible assets for the Digital Marketing/Fan Engagement team in the form of social media skins/images, websites, email blasts, and more
- Oversee multiple projects from multiple artists simultaneously, prioritizing and propelling projects forward
- Manage the day-to-day workflow of projects across a variety of integrated programs, such as JIRA and Basecamp
- Discover project goals and requirements from internal and external stakeholders, ensure technical feasibility, and translate into asset/product specifications for the Interactive Design and Artist Services teams
- Coordinate with graphic designers, consultants, and operations team to ensure projects meet required specifications and are delivered on time
- Communicate and manage workflow of shared resources in order to receive the very best product on time and to spec
- QC and traffic all deliverables from first comp, through revisions, to final in a variety of digital formats
- Proactively communicate project status, timeline, and more with Fan Engagement team, clients, and other stakeholders
- Partner with CRM, Digital Strategy, and Research & Analysis teams to define and implement best practices based on empirically-driven insights, A/B tests, and case studies
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and internal development teams to maintain a prioritized launch calendar
- Ensure content on artist websites and other digital channels is up-to-date and accurate
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products and services available in the marketplace, such as social media platforms and project management tools.
Rockstar candidates have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience as producer/project manager in digital marketing, web design/development, or similar field.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- A passion for great content
- A problem-solving attitude to get it done, no matter the challenge
- The ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- A keen sense for requirements analysis, scope management, and digital strategy
- Strong background in project management (PMP or Agile certification is a plus)
- Ability to work on tight timeframes and move projects forward with limited assets
- Demonstrate leadership in team discussions and client meetings
- Ability to navigate corporate scheduling culture and secure approvals from busy executives
- Ability to keep a creative team motivated, focused, and on-task
- A deep understanding of interactive technologies and communication tools including email, websites, and social media platforms
- Thorough knowledge
of project management in the digital space, including an understanding of:
- Production processes and tools
- Web development standards/responsive design
- Creative design files and specs
- Social media platforms and specifications
- Web safe fonts (TypeKit, Font Squirrel, Google Fonts)
- Expertise in digital project management/production in the entertainment/music or creative agency space
- Knowledge of music-related platforms such as Soundcloud, Spotify, or Musical.ly
- JIRA or Basecamp Experience
- PMP or Agile certification
- Experience with Drupal
Why join us?
Warner Music Group is all about our people. We are one global company made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business.
It is the mission of every member of the WMG team around the world to create a nurturing environment for artists, songwriters, and the people behind the music, every stage of their career. We strive to set WMG apart from the rest of the industry by embracing a philosophy of innovation that is part of our company's DNA.
Consider a career at WMG and be a part of one of the biggest forces in music today.
Love this job and want to apply?
Click the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all of the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We’re taking our time to review all resumes, and to find the best people for WMG.
Thanks for your interest in working for Warner Music Group. We love it here, and think you will too.
Our Company is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national Origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, or any other legal recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws and the Company complies with all applicable reasonable accommodation requirements which such laws may require. Accordingly, please inform the Company’s Human Resources representative if you need an accommodation in order for you to complete any employment application-related forms or otherwise to participate in the application or selection process for the position for which you are applying. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity and will enable applicants to participate in the application and selection process and for employees to perform the essential functions of their jobs without imposing undue hardship on our Company. The Company also will make reasonable accommodations to an applicants or employee’s religious beliefs and practices as may be required by law, unless an undue hardship would result.