Product Designer Jobs Vacancy in Acorns Irvine
Acorns Irvine urgently required following position for Product Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Product Designer Jobs Vacancy in Acorns Irvine Jobs Details:
At Acorns, we're building a different kind of investing experience - one that looks after the financial best interests of the up-and-coming. The Acorns team is passionate about pursuing our mission and living our values. It all begins with Heart. Our Heart leads us in everything we do. It allows us to make bold decisions, build trust, grow and advance our society. Come find your place at Acorns and join us in the revolution.
In this position, you’ll work side-by-side with a world-class team to define the interaction of design products, visualize new concepts, and create a premiere user experience. The role demands great execution, bold thought, and fearlessness.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Meet the design team and other key people at Acorns.
- Get familiar with the Acorns products and features.
- Contribute to the design of Acorns visual voice and overall product direction.
- Act as a conduit between the Product and Engineering teams to solve complex interaction problems and humanize product ideas.
- Produce thoughtful and responsive work flows through design exploration, ideation, and user validation.
- Design interaction models and wireframes that promote ease of use and optimize how customers interact with our product.
- Work in correlation with design team, product managers, and engineers to understand feasibility, customer experience, and development timelines.
- Improve the usability of product by incorporating user research methods to guide the design, development, and refinement of the work
- Evangelize new interface guidelines and design patterns; Assist in creation of web and marketing materials
- BA/BS degree or comparable
- 3-5 years experience in building and releasing digital products
- Passion for UX and understanding of complex user flows
- Extensive knowledge of digital product and interface design
- Ability to design for a variety of platforms (iOS, Android, mobile web, etc.)
- Understanding of information architecture, layout, typography, color, and iconography
- Master in graphics software such as Sketch, Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Familiarity with prototyping tools such as Flinto, Framer.js, Origami, and HTML/CSS considered a plus
- Wire-framing, sketching, and programming knowledge a bonus
- Capable of working independently and effectively
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Competitive salary and stock options
- A comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of you and your family
- Unlimited paid time off
- Corporate gym access
- Daily breakfast, weekly team lunches, and an endless supply of snacks
- Numerous career possibilities that allow you to grow with Acorns
- Talented and motivated team members who care deeply about one another, our mission and our customers.
- The rare opportunity to create a new world. We inspire one another every day to do meaningful work that solves big societal challenges.
Acorns is the leading micro-investing app in the U.S. It allows users to round up their daily purchases and automatically Invest the Change® into a low-cost, diversified portfolio of exchange-traded funds offered by some of the world's top asset managers (including Vanguard and BlackRock). Acorns provides the simplest entry-point using the Acorns app on iPhone or Android. Customers accumulate fractional shares in one of five portfolios constructed by world-renowned Nobel Laureate economist Dr. Harry Markowitz. Acorns' smart portfolio algorithms automatically work in the background of life, helping users build wealth naturally, pennies at a time. From Acorns mighty oaks do grow.
With benevolence and courage, we look after the financial best interests of the up-and-coming; beginning with the empowering step of micro-investing.
- Lead with heart
- Make bold decisions
- Always build trust
- Never stop growing
- Advance our society