Business Relationship Mgr Jobs Vacancy in University North Texas Denton
University North Texas Denton urgently required following position for Business Relationship Mgr. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Relationship Mgr Jobs Vacancy in University North Texas Denton Jobs Details:
The IT Shared Services Department at the University of North Texas System is seeking to hire a IT Business Relationship Mgr to join our team. This position provides executive-level customer interactions across all UNT System components in relation to the IT Governance process and Portfolio Management. Duties include leading and organizing various IT Governance Committee meetings and ensuring that agendas and decisions are addressed appropriately; provide primary leadership for all portfolio management discussions with customers; serves as the primary interface to internal ITSS leadership and team leads for all customer requirements related to new initiatives.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the preparation and submission of Initiative Requests through the IT Governance process.
- Answer user inquiries regarding the IT Governance process or the submission of Initiative Requests.
- Maintain records of decisions and official meeting minutes made for each IT Governance Committee.
- Oversee and coordinate technical reviews with IT technical teams to develop solutions for customer problems.
- Coordinate with customers to develop budget requirements for Initiative Requests.
- Conduct monthly IT Governance meetings.
- Prepare strategic planning documents.
- Elicit requirements to identify a business problem.
The University of North Texas System also takes actions to prevent retaliation against individuals who oppose a discriminatory practice, file a charge, or testify, assist or participate in an investigative proceeding or hearing.
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor's Degree in related field and seven years of related computing work experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience. The following knowledge, skills, and abilities are required:
- Knowledge of hardware and/or software design or implementations.
- Training or experience with project management.
- Training or experience in strategic planning or courses of action development
- Experience producing and giving high-level presentations
- Knowledge of IT governance principles and practices
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
- BRM certification
Applicants must submit a resume with their online application.
Is this a security sensitive position?
Driving a University Vehicle?
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled
Salary Commensurate with experience