Junior Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Odis Management Inc Brooklyn
Odis Management Inc Brooklyn urgently required following position for Junior Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Odis Management Inc Brooklyn Jobs Details:
Excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, organized, hard-working Junior Accountant to work for a dynamic CPA office in Brooklyn. Junior Accountant is responsible for, but not limited to, maintaining the day-to-day accounting functions, financial statements and various analysis preparation, as required.
The essential job duties shall include, but not be limited to the following:
- Full cycle Accounts Receivable, including preparation of invoices and maintaining customer and vendor records for company's clients.
- Accounts Payable including printing checks and vendor inquiries.
- Bank reconciliations for depository accounts.
- Reconcile credit card accounts.
- Payroll journal entries.
- Maintain required business documents.
- Prepare annual W2's and 1099's.
- Maintain financial document retention files.
- New vendor setup and maintenance.
- Vendor statement reconciliation and discrepancies.
- Deposit and cash reports.
- Prepare and/or review of all expense reports for accuracy and proper expense disclosure.
- Perform other related duties as may be requested.
- Bachelor or Associate degree in Accounting
- QuickBooks experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- 1+ years of Full Charge Bookkeeping experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced work environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interface well with staff and external contacts
- Ability to complete tasks accurately and timely with minimal supervision
Local candidates only (Brooklyn, NY)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Type: Full-time
- Brooklyn, NY 11223
Required work authorization:
- United States