Insurance Advocate Gohealth Jobs Vacancy in Skills For Chicagoland Future Chicago
Skills For Chicagoland Future Chicago urgently required following position for Insurance Advocate Gohealth. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Insurance Advocate Gohealth Jobs Vacancy in Skills For Chicagoland Future Chicago Jobs Details:
Use your strong communication skills and serve as the first point of contact for potential customers in the Insurance Advocate role with GoHealth! Insurance Advocates are responsible for taking inbound calls, answering customers’ questions, qualifying their eligibility for various insurance plans, and transferring calls to sales specialists. GoHealth gives employees comprehensive training and offers perks and bonuses for top performers.
Give yourself a competitive advantage by applying to this role through Skills for Chicagoland’s Future (Skills). Skills is a nonprofit organization that partners with organizations across the Chicagoland area to place unemployed and underemployed job seekers with employers that are committed to hiring talent through Skills.
Why utilize Skills for Chicagoland’s Future as one of your job search sources?
Skills is your advocate with the hiring company throughout the hiring process. Any job seeker who Skills determines is a match for the role is interviewed by a member of Skills’ Talent Acquisition Team and provided with additional insights into the role. Additionally, Skills is free for job seekers.
Hiring Company: GoHealth
GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
We are seeking qualified candidates with a strong call center and customer service/ sales background to join our expanding Health Insurance Advocate team! The Health Insurance Advocate is responsible for making outbound sales calls and fielding inbound sales calls in to our Sales Center. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with strong phone communication skills.
The Health Insurance Advocate will learn GoHealth processes and quickly assimilate information to meet sales/call handling quotas while recording high-quality information regarding customer information and contact results. The Health Insurance Advocate will be detail oriented and able to meet contact/call quotas while remaining compliant with GoHealth policies and both Federal, and State, regulations.
- Field inbound calls in to the Sales Center and make outbound calls
- Provide an excellent consumer experience for all callers
- Guide consumers through the initial buying process by effectively screening calls and transferring calls to the appropriate sales team
- Escalate calls to a supervisor when necessary
- Successfully complete all training requirements
- Comply with Federal CMS and State legal requirements and standards
- Minimum of 1-2 years of Sales, Customer Service or Retail experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Basic computer proficiency, including the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both customers, and co-workers
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal well with change
- Self-motivated, driven by performance goals
- High School diploma required
- Evening and weekend hours required
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary, plus attractive earning potential
- Performance-based incentives
- Sales contests and perks, like catered lunches
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Casual dress code
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- 225 W. Superior Street, Chicago, IL 60654 – Convenient location by CTA
- Scheduled shifts are 8.5 hours (including lunch), and workweeks are 40 hours.
- Employees should have flexibility to work evenings and weekends, especially during the Open Enrollment “peak season” (October-January).
- During that time, employees may be required to work the needed shift from Sunday-Saturday, 7 AM-10 PM.
- All other months, employees will work from Monday-Friday, 7 AM-8 PM.
- $12 per hour
- Bonuses based on performance, call screening quality, and transfers resulting in a sale
- $500 per month (average bonus)
- Overtime pay (1.5x hourly rate) is possible during the peak season.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 2 years
- High school or equivalent