Warehouse Worker Sunday Monday Thursday Jobs Vacancy in Honor Foods Philadelphia
Honor Foods Philadelphia urgently required following position for Warehouse Worker Sunday Monday Thursday. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Worker Sunday Monday Thursday Jobs Vacancy in Honor Foods Philadelphia Jobs Details:
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION: Use the material handling equipment and the warehouse management system to build pallets of product for shipment, receive product into the warehouse, put away product in the fill locations and replenish product into home slots.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow established procedures for loading goods.
- Verify all pallets are accounted for, loaded in the correct temperature zone, and are in the correct order for delivery.
- Ensure that all perishable goods are stored properly prior to loading.
- Safely and efficiently utilize the warehouse material handling equipment
- Hand-stack product on trailers as needed.
- Set all cooling units and pre-cool all trailers before loading.
- Secure all bulkheads by strapping them into the trailer
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Utilize dock restraints to secure trailers during the loading process.
- Restack or realign pallets of product as needed.
- Use proper lifting and stacking techniques.
- Properly inspect lift truck, and complete the Daily Inspection Checklist.
- Adhere to all general and powered equipment safety rules.
- Report to work on time, and remain on the job until completed and released by a supervisor.
- May assist with other warehouse-related activities as requested by a supervisor.
- May assist with general equipment and warehouse cleaning.
- Utilize RF units and pick tickets, and receiving documentation.
- Ability to build stable, well-built accurate pallet loads for shipment, understanding the pallet layers, heights, and counting methods used when working with pallets of product.
- Read and understand product descriptions, packaging and pick ticket messages.
- Ability to consistently meet established company production and service level standards.
- Understanding of the operations clerk, order selector, and dock worker duties as they apply to the order selector position.
- Utilize warehouse processes to minimize damage and other wastes
- Occasionally perform Inventory counting.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED Required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must meet minimum requirements on pre-employment testing, including physical ability tests.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds continually during shift.
- Ability to consistently meet minimum production standards and company service levels.
- Sufficient vision and hearing necessary to operate powered equipment safely.
- Basic ability to read, speak, and comprehend the English language
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- Forklift: 1 year
- How many years of Pallet Jack: 1 year
- Warehouse: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization:
- United States