Customer Service Representative For Veterinary Hospital Jobs Vacancy in World Animals Veterinary Hospital Bryn Athyn
- Customer Service Representative For Veterinary Hospital
- World Animals Veterinary Hospital
- Bryn Athyn Papua
- 15 May, 2018 10 days ago
World Animals Veterinary Hospital Bryn Athyn urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative For Veterinary Hospital. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative For Veterinary Hospital Jobs Vacancy in World Animals Veterinary Hospital Bryn Athyn Jobs Details:
This entry level position is a great opportunity to begin a career in the veterinary industry.
Applicant must be a reliable self-starter, motivated by a challenging, fast paced environment. Strong candidates will have experience in the animal medical field, a positive attitude, a friendly demeanor towards both animals and people, will be detail oriented, have the ability to multi-task and can demonstrate the importance and understanding of high quality customer service.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent knowledge of client service and communication center operations.
- Ability and experience in handling multiple phone lines at the same time.
- Strong client relations and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate to expert computer skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter and team player.
- Strong client service background.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds..
- Must have a flexible schedule and be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Possessions of strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of hospital procedures and operating instructions for making appointments, assembling patient medical records, recording test results, relaying information regarding patient medical record, recording test results relaying information regarding patient’s condition, and compiling and submitting data on patients treated.
- Knowledge of the spelling and meaning of commonly used terminology of veterinary medicine to accurately record results of tests and file veterinary medical reports according to alpha, numeric, or subject matter headings.
- Requires strong client service skills. Personal contacts are with pet owners affected by a variety or problems, visitors, and other healthcare team member. Considerable tact and diplomacy is required. Must accurately relay owner’s account of the medical complaints of the pets involved to the healthcare team member who will be involved in treating the patients.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including in the meaning and spelling of words, rule of composition, and grammar.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Professionally administer all phone calls- answering client inquires in a prompt and friendly manner, scheduling appointments, recording messages.
- Requires strong communication and client service skills. Considerable tact and diplomacy os required. Ability to greet client in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner- check clients in, discharge patients.
- Collect client fees, post and record payments, make change, process credit card transactions and run end of day transactions.
- Input data into computer software system
- Open and close practice
- Perform a variety of clerical duties, mailings, cleaning, organizing reception area, type memos, correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Ability to multitask
- Regular attendance and timeliness are an essential function in order to fulfill the requirements of the position.
- Perform general physical activities that require bending, standing, stooping, moving from room to room, sit, talk, and listen: may be required to walk or stand for long periods of time’ will use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel; will reach with hands and arms.
We are a Drug Free Workplace and any job offer is contingent upon passing a Drug Screening Test and Background Check.This is a full time position with benefits including: Health Insurance Plan; 401k; paid sick time; paid holidays; scrub allowance; paid vacation and employee pet discount.
Job Type: Full-time
- Telephone Skills: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
- Front desk
Communication method(s) used:
- In person