Generalist Corporate Finance Jobs Vacancy in International Paper Memphis
International Paper Memphis urgently required following position for Generalist Corporate Finance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Generalist Corporate Finance Jobs Vacancy in International Paper Memphis Jobs Details:
The HR Generalist - Corporate Finance position is located in Memphis, TN. and reports directly to the HR Manager, Corporate Staff Groups. The Generalist role will be a part of a team that supports the Global Finance organization as well as a member of the Corporate Staff Group HR team.
- Provide leadership and functional expertise in all aspects of human resource management to assist leaders and professionals with a primary focus on the Global Financial Shared Services (GFS) which is comprised of approximately 300 salaried employees.
- Assist the Business HR Manager and HR Manager, Corporate Staff Groups in support of lead team members
- Integrate corporate staff groups’ strategic initiatives, coordinates implementation, and helps to evaluate effectiveness to ensure a smooth transition to new concepts/practices which positively impact business/functional goals and the work environment
- Provide strategic impact including organizational design and effectiveness, leadership development, employment and redeployment of talent, performance management and change management.
- Institutes and executes HR programs and services which support the strategic direction set to achieve business and functional goals.
- Educates, coaches and counsels leaders and employees on job performance, staffing, organizational design and development, employee development and diversity to build work teams which fully contribute to meeting or exceeding company goals.
- Executes the leadership development model, succession planning and execution of the Performance & Development Roadmap process to maximize employee growth and potential.
- Identifies training opportunities. May compile and develop training materials. Coordinates and/or delivers impactful training classes and workshops.
- Coordinates with hiring leaders and the North American Recruiting Center on recruiting and staffing matters in order to build an organization that meets the current and future needs of the organization. Must have a discriminating eye for talent.
- Embraces champions and applies the concepts of diversity and inclusion.
- Educates and coaches leaders on company policies as well as applicable federal and state regulations, to ensure fairness and consistency.
- Promotes and participates in the planning and implementation of communication strategies which deliver accurate, consistent and timely information on business issues and employee concerns.
- Serves to investigate and mediate employee disputes and resolve interpersonal conflicts in a win/win manner whenever possible.
- Partners with leaders in instituting work system improvements to positively impact group capability, contribution, increase flexibility, reduced S&A and raise employee engagement.
- Champions group/functional efforts to improve employee engagement.
- Researches and introduces human resources best practice concepts and proactively considers new strategies.
- Leads change and assists the organization to improve its capability to embrace change through effective use of the change methodology.
There are multiple teams to support, the ability to balance each having its own needs and objectives with internal processes and guidelines is critical
- Competitive external environment – retaining and developing our talent
- Meeting demands and schedules of the senior leaders
- Agility to identify the opportunity for development new practices, policies and approaches
- Continue to develop leadership council model
- Must be driver for change management
- Must have confidence to coach managers
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Superior communications skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to relocate is preferred
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
This position could be a PL10 or 12 based on experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years human resources generalist experience
- HR competency certification desired (i.e. PHR)
- Proficient with Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint)
- Managerial courage
- Sizing up people
- Hiring and staffing
- Interpersonal savvy
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Comfort Around Top Management
- Organizational Agility
- Conflict Management
- Standing Alone
- Detail Oriented
- Priority Setting
FUNCTIONAL/TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Working knowledge of HR policies, procedures and processes
- Experience working with leaders and management teams to develop organizational effectiveness
- Experience implementing improvements via change management methodologies
- Experience coordinating recruiting and staffing at all levels