Lead Finreg Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Jacksonville
Deutsche Bank Jacksonville urgently required following position for Lead Finreg Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Lead Finreg Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Jacksonville Jobs Details:
Lead FINREG Analyst
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Jacksonville, FL
About Deutsche Bank
A Passion to Perform is what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We’re committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we’re driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile thinking is nurtured. And at every level, agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
Financial and Regulatory Control Team Overview
Regional Finance has responsibility for managing all US GAAP Financial and Bank and Broker Dealer Regulatory Reporting.
The Financial and Regulatory Control team is a newly established team recently created to manage the Control Execution and Governance of the US Regulatory Reporting close process for DBUSA and DBTC/A.
The team also has the following specific responsibilities:
- Manage the control stewardship including adherence to documented policies, methodologies and KOPs
- Manage the late adjustment process ensuring any adjustment required to all Finance platforms, has the appropriate review and evidence to support, and approve
- Define, manage and communicate the Regulatory Reporting Runbook
- Monitoring of the Month End execution and escalation of key issues via appropriate governance
- Execution of all Key Financial Controls and monitoring of Key Technical controls
- Ensure that all reports and controls under US Bank Regulatory Reporting are covered by a robust and clear Key Operating Procedure (KOP) and Enterprise Process Model (EPM) that are aligned with actual processes and policies
- Analyze, evaluate and make necessary changes or revisions to the KOP based on walkthrough and discussions with process owners on the actual process and ensuring that the controls details required by US Bank Regulatory Reporting Control Framework are embedded into the procedure
- Ensure that the KOPs and policies used for the US Bank Regulatory Reporting are reviewed annually and capturing changes in system, process and regulatory reporting instructions from the Federal Reserve Bank and other relevant regulatory authorities
- Ensure that Enterprise Process Model (EPM) are aligned with actual processes and procedures and any changes in process flow/diagram are communicated to the EPM Team during the annual reviews or as and when relevant changes are made
- Work with US Financial and Regulatory Control Head and teams within US Bank Regulatory Reporting in ensuring that policies (e.g. Control Framework, Materiality Policy) managed and owned by US Bank Regulatory Reporting are aligned with the Finance Target Operating Model and Finance Architecture and that the control design is effective in capturing and addressing the risks in the regulatory reporting process
- Review the completeness and accuracy of the control evidences required under the Key Finance and Technology Control Documentation making sure that these are executed on the required timeline and the evidence are fit for purpose whenever there is an audit or examination
- Liaise with audit teams and the relevant US Bank Regulatory Reporting Teams for any ongoing review and examination to ensure that the audit requirements are provided on a timely manner and reviewing the documentations to be provided to the auditors to ensure that they are fit for purpose
- Conduct regular spot checks or reviews to ensure audit readiness on the following areas usually looked at or reviewed during an audit or examination: Roles and Responsibilities (segregation of duties), KOP documentation, controls over data sourcing and transformation, reconciliations, exceptions (gaps or inaccuracies in info or data sources, process to identify gaps), controls over validity and accuracy of manual adjustments, validation and sign-off of reports, controls over EUDAs, change control process, system access control
- Conduct regular reviews to ensure that action points that are made to close out audit findings points are operating as planned and prevent the re-occurrence of repeat finding
- Raise self-identified issues following the control reviews or spot checks and work with the teams on addressing these issues
- Work with US Financial and Regulatory Reporting Head and other teams in US Bank Regulatory Reporting on the timely resolution / closure of all audit findings
- Keeping abreast of regulatory developments and being part strategic solutions for process/control modifications
- Change Agent who can improve processes to build efficiencies
- Maintain relationships with key internal parties (GTO, Product Finance, Service Center) in support of the Americas Regulatory reporting and to improve the accuracy and quality of information
- Previous relevant experience in a position of increasing responsibility within Finance in a Global Investment Bank with knowledge of bank holding company regulatory reporting requirements
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to build collaborative relationships with senior management, business heads and internal and external stakeholders
- Proven professional with strong problem solving skills and the ability to work independently across a large organization
- Strong understanding of, and direct experience with Financial, Product and Regulatory Reporting and Control, in addition to having broad based knowledge in the financial management of bank holding companies, bank related entities
- Demonstrate desire to add significant value within a fast-paced environment
- B.S. degree required
- CPA or MBA preferred but not required
- Strong desktop skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word Document)
- Familiarity with SAP General Ledger a plus
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.