Paid Media Specialist Ppc Jobs Vacancy in Company Washington
Company Washington urgently required following position for Paid Media Specialist Ppc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Paid Media Specialist Ppc Jobs Vacancy in Company Washington Jobs Details:
What We're Looking For:
We are a high growth, fast paced company looking for a Paid Media Specialist-PPC reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital Media Strategy who will work with the demand generation and ad operations group.
If you believe you exhibit the following skills and traits then we want you here: you have an interest in both the art and science of marketing and an appreciation for higher education; have a high attention to detail; are inquisitive and thorough in your deductive reasoning and are always seeking why; able to manage sizeable amounts of information and data in an organized fashion; comfortable with a fast-paced environment and change; and embrace personal responsibility.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Manage day-to-day performance across several pay-per-click media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google AdWords and others
- Daily monitoring of campaign management of paid social and/or search campaigns including monitoring account and campaign performance, troubleshooting issues and identifying new opportunities
- Execute bid changes based on pacing and performance
- Perform audience research to develop new campaign ideas for PPC and contextual channels
- Work with business analysts to set performance goals in platforms and optimize using platform and internal 2U CRM data
- Articulate how you’ve used data to solve media problems / impact media performance
- Use 3rd party tools to optimize campaigns (ie. Google Analytics, Tableau, Salesforce CRM, etc)
- Develop hypotheses for creative testing and execute a/b and multivariate tests
- Communicate to a diverse set of teams; use data and insight to make a case for what you need to be successful
- Analyze key performance data (top of funnel to bottom) within managed PPC channels - work with business analysts to analyze and optimize the volume, behavior and cost efficiency of individual campaigns and channels
- Negotiate, sign and maintain monthly media buys; work with Ad Operations on proper execution
- Manage a series of programs and paid channels on a day-to-day basis
- 1-3 years of direct-response media management experience
- Understanding of how to develop and execute media strategies across paid digital media channels
- Familiarity with direct management of PPC channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, AdWords) as well as contextual, direct media buys
- Experience negotiating, signing and maintaining monthly media buys
- Familiarity with how digital ads are served and tracked using pixels, URL parameters, etc.
- Attention to detail
- Multi-tasking, flexibility and ability to consistently evaluate priorities
- Creative and enjoys using data to problem solve
- Enjoys close collaboration with others
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an environment of constant change
2U partners with great colleges and universities to build what we believe is the world’s best digital education. Our platform provides a comprehensive fusion of technology, services and data architecture to transform high-quality and rigorous campus-based universities into the best digital versions of themselves. 2U's No Back Row® approach allows qualified students and working professionals around the world to experience a first-rate university education and successful outcomes. To learn more, visit 2U.com.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Why It’s Great to Work at 2U
2U offers a high-energy work environment that’s both challenging and fun. We work hard, but our offices are casual and social places. We wear jeans to work and fuel brainstorming sessions with snacks and seltzer.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Spontaneous dance parties
- No Asshole policy
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2U’s equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits, pay and dismissal.