Project Designer Architecture Jobs Vacancy in Rmba Somerville
Rmba Somerville urgently required following position for Project Designer Architecture. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Designer Architecture Jobs Vacancy in Rmba Somerville Jobs Details:
RMBA is a young, experienced, and growing architecture firm with a team that has designed a wide range of award winning projects, including institutional buildings, corporate interiors, restaurants, and luxury homes. We are looking for a full-time Project Designerto join our architectural team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Designing, developing, and modifying construction documents for multiple projects
- Project management and construction administration
- Client management
- Weekly travel to New York City to attend site and client meetings
- Delegation and collaboration with colleagues
- Coordinating with external parties, including contractors, engineers, designers, and the Department of Buildings
- Managing the project approval process with building management and the Department of Buildings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- 3+ years of progressive architectural experience
- Expertise in AutoCAD
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent comprehension of architectural and construction documents
- Experience with managing projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft platform & programs
- Working knowledge of SketchUp a plus
- Familiarity with the filing process at the Department of Buildings
The desired candidate will be:
- An excellent communicator, capable of communicating effectively by phone, email, and in-person
- Self-motivated and driven, with the ability to follow-through on tasks and goals
- Enthusiastic and accountable
- Able to focus on and complete demanding, time-sensitive tasks
- Adaptive to suddenly changing priorities
- Able to coordinate with multiple team members as well as be comfortable working independently
- Open to constructive critique
- Detail-oriented and client-focused
We offer a competitive salary and health benefits.
Job Type: Full-time