Variety Stocker Jobs Vacancy in Winco Foods Vancouver
Winco Foods Vancouver urgently required following position for Variety Stocker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Variety Stocker Jobs Vacancy in Winco Foods Vancouver Jobs Details:
Maintains and replenishes stock in a safe and efficient manner to meet customer purchasing needs. Consistently provides world class customer service to internal and external customers. Performs other related work.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Seeks opportunities to welcome, engage, serve and thank customers. Maintains an atmosphere of friendly, enthusiastic customer service with an emphasis of taking care of the customer.
- Maintains the quality condition of all products; stocks, rotates, and faces product; discards outdated and spoiled products and maintains stockroom.
- Orders products, cuts cases, stacks, prices and marks merchandise.
- Builds product displays and operates related equipment such as hand trucks and pallet jacks.
- Maintains a safe, secure and sanitary work environment.
- Assists customers with questions.
- Performs occasional checking duties with an emphasis on providing friendly, courteous, customer service.
- Cuts boxes in a precise manner and places small containers on shelves.
- Performs other duties as assigned or needed.
- Consistently provide world class customer service to internal and external customers.
Work varied hours between day shifts and stocking overnight in a 24/7 operation; including night, weekends and holidays.
Ensure safe and accurate completion of work activities.
- Conduct visual inspection of merchandise being placed on shelves.
- Reach, lift, stack and maneuver objects of varying dimensions and weights up to 30 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. occasionally, within the range of floor level to overhead.
- Push and pull hand trucks and pallet jacks containing product of substantial weight.
- Stand, walk and move rapidly for long periods of time.
- Bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently.
- Perform repetitious work accurately and with mental alertness.
- Perform basic math (add subtract, multiply and divide).
- Learn and memorize location of products, check stand and keyboard procedures, company policies, PLU codes, inventory control merchandising, and shipping and receiving procedures.
- Exhibit manual dexterity and good hand/eye coordination to move freight.
- Work in varying weather conditions for performance of outdoor duties.
- Work with potential hazards with respect to equipment, tools and work aides.
- Work in freezer and cooler.
- Perform primary duties efficiently and accurately.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Manual dexterity for placement of small items on hooks, on shelves, etc.
- Food Handlers Certification (Per State Laws).
Machines and Equipment Operated:
- Pallet jacks, hand truck, garbage and card board compactor.
- Electronic fork lift as needed.
- Box Knife
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by the employees assigned to this job. All employees must comply with Company policies and applicable laws. The responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of personnel so classified may vary.