Senior Corporate Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Dupont Wilmington
Dupont Wilmington urgently required following position for Senior Corporate Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Corporate Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Dupont Wilmington Jobs Details:
- Operate monthly accounting close and consolidation processes for a $3.2 billion yearly revenue business unit.
- Prepare account reconciliations in compliance with the global account reconciliation policy to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Work with various accounting and reporting systems to accomplish tasks and organize data for effective presentation.
- Provide continuous support to a business unit reporting under the Specialty Products division.
- Lead & drive continuous improvement in consolidation process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting – required
- CPA or MBA - preferred
- 3+ year progressive experience in a large corporate environment – required
- 2+ years public accounting - preferred
- Position requires strong analytical skills, ability to multi-task and proficiency is the use of systems, including Microsoft suite of applications and SAP
- Candidate must be self-managed and self-motivated as well as have the ability to organize time and efforts to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and results oriented
At DuPont, you will find sustainability in our vision, our business and your future. If you want to work on the leading edge of your field and have a desire to make a difference, join DuPont and discover The miracles of science™.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer.DuPont is an E-Verify employer.
DuPont is not accepting unsolicited assistance from external search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at DuPont via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Agreement in place for this position from DuPont Talent Acquisition will be deemed the sole property of DuPont. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by DuPont.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.