Retail Store Manager Jobs Vacancy in Goodwill Industries Northern New England Manchester
Goodwill Industries Northern New England Manchester urgently required following position for Retail Store Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Retail Store Manager Jobs Vacancy in Goodwill Industries Northern New England Manchester Jobs Details:
Feel good about where you work!
Goodwill Northern New England is an influential social enterprise that creates jobs, delivers needed services for people with diverse challenges, and uses environmentally friendly products and processes — all while earning revenue to pay for and expand innovative workforce services in Maine, New Hampshire and northern Vermont. We operate retail stores, employment services, neuro rehabilitation centers, residences for people needing 24/7 support and cleaning/property services.
Goodwill Northern New England — good works here!
Starting Hourly Range: $18.69-$22.22
- Manages day to day operations of Goodwill Retail store with gross sales of $1,000,000 to $1,999,999
- Represents the Agency in all interactions with other members of the Goodwill community and with the general public, supporting the agency Vision of creating sustainable communities that thrive through the fullest participation of their diverse residents.
- Furthers the organizational commitment to triple bottom line results: integrating social, economic and environmental goals into thinking, planning and actions.
- Responds to customer complaints, examines returned merchandise, and resolves problems in order to promote good public relations
- Participates in retail strategic planning as assigned
- Mentors and trains peers in best practices as assigned
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment with focus on safety and loss prevention
- Enrolls self and staff in Agency standard trainings in a timely manner.
- Develops professionally through enrollment and successful completion of retail/business related classes/trainings
- Analyzes store merchandising needs and ensures adequate levels of inventory through consistent achievement of production goals
- Interviews/hires new store personnel; trains store personnel in job duties; ensures employee compliance with security, sales, and record-keeping procedures and practices, as well as with other Agency policies
- Maintains store records including all cash, sales, deposit, expense reports, payroll sheets and other records required by the Agency or by applicable law
- Prepares reports for management meetings; actively participates in scheduled meetings in order to present relevant issues and concerns
- Supervises and coordinates store personnel; assigns duties and schedules break periods, work hours, and vacations; resolves problems among store personnel and promotes teamwork
- Oversees the operations and maintenance of store premises to ensure adequate security and compliance with safety and environmental codes and ordinances as well as with the Agency’s health and safety standards
- Ensures that store opening and closing procedures are followed; secures all store premises including building where applicable.
- Achieves projected sales and budget goals; manages expenses to ensure positive contribution .
§ High school diploma or GED. Some college level courses preferred
§ Four years experience in a retail environment
§ Three years experience in a supervisory position
§ Ability to understand/analyze budgets-profit/loss statements and other analytical reports
§ Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
§ Criminal background check that meets Agency requirements