National Real Estate Credit Analyst Union Heights Jobs Vacancy in Zions First National Bank Midvale
Zions First National Bank Midvale urgently required following position for National Real Estate Credit Analyst Union Heights. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
National Real Estate Credit Analyst Union Heights Jobs Vacancy in Zions First National Bank Midvale Jobs Details:
You have the drive, ambition and skills and we want to give you the opportunity. Zions Bank is full of people just like you who share the same values and work ethic. Our diverse workforce offers endless opportunities to expand your skills and gain valuable experience that will help you advance your career. Let’s talk about how we can help one another succeed.
Zions Bank is now accepting applications for our Credit Analyst in the National Real Estate Banking Group based in our Cottonwood Heights offices. If you’re ready to move up the career ladder, this might be your next rung.
Ideal candidates will have the skills and experience necessary to:
• Conduct credit investigations, credit and loan analysis, underwriting and other documentation information pertaining to loan analysis.
• Investigate all available sources of credit and financial information, including reporting services, credit bureaus, other companies, main office files, and branches.
• Meet with and interview customers to develop a strong understanding of the loan request and the business relationship ensures the accuracy and completeness of financial information received for loan renewals.
• Analyze financial statements and related material and make recommendations for approvals of credit.
• Analyze financial conditions and trends; review and report non-compliance with loan covenants.
• Determine cash flow using appropriate tax analysis.
• Prepare summaries, presents facts, and offers opinions concerning credit-worthiness and any risk items or issues.
• Provide credit information and references for customers, loan officers, or other agencies as requested.
• Ensure that all credit files include current financial statements, agency reports, etc.
• Make recommendations for loan structure.
• Maintain control over current accounts, noting payment progress, watching for any developing problems, and keep loan officers informed.
• Keep abreast of all new credit regulations and laws and ensure compliance with such.
• Assist with projects as needed.Qualifications
Successful candidates will have the following credentials:
• Requires a Bachelor's degree in finance, business, accounting or a related field and 1+ year credit/financial analysis, lending, underwriting or other directly related experience. A combination of education and experience may meet job requirements.
• Basic working knowledge of financial and spread analysis, credit, lending and underwriting processes and principles.
• Some experience working with various types of loans.
• Basic working knowledge of credit risk, legal and regulatory requirements.
• Ability to work with lending officers and staff.
• Good client relationship and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to make sound decisions and recommendations regarding loans.
• Working knowledge of knowledge of statistical analysis and Microsoft Excel.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive base salary.
• Backing of one of the most successful community focused banks in the western U. S.
• Generous employee benefits, including immediate vesting of 401K match and tuition reimbursement.0 Work Locations Utah-Midvale-UT - Union Heights Bldg UT - Union Heights Bldg 7730 Union Park Ave. Midvale 84047-5590 ZFNB Credit Admin