Scheduler Jobs Vacancy in Mckissack Midwest Chicago
Mckissack Midwest Chicago urgently required following position for Scheduler. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Scheduler Jobs Vacancy in Mckissack Midwest Chicago Jobs Details:
McKissack & McKissack, specializing in program & construction management, transportation, environmental engineering, architecture & interiors and planning & facilities management, has an immediate opening for a Scheduler in Chicago, IL. We are seeking a self-motivated individual, interested in personal growth, who wants to be a member of our growing team and who meets the following minimum qualifications:
- Review contractor's baseline schedule submissions and provide narrative.
- Perform QA/QC on contractor schedule submittals for conformance with contract.
- Review critical path, cost loading, schedule content, use of relationships and lag, constraints and milestones
- Perform schedule impact analysis for contractor change orders and conduct schedule negotiations for contractor change orders
- Perform Critical Path analysis and Earned Value analysis
- Track and be involved in project issues as they relate to project schedules
- Walk the field, check the contractor's weekly and monthly schedule progress and provide reports to the project OAR and upper management
- Ability to read drawings, determine if work is in or out of scope and understand terms and conditions of the contract to determine compensability, as well as concurrent delays
- Proactively anticipate schedule impacts and advise Project Team concerning same
- Effectively communicate with the contractor regarding all schedule/progress related matters and concerns in the weekly status meetings and all other schedule related meetings
- Review, evaluate and reject or approve contractor recovery schedules.
- Prepare reports as needed and directed by management
- Perform program schedule QA/QC review and updates
- Minimum of (2) years of experience in Construction Scheduling, preferably for transportation (rail) projects.
- Proficiency in Primavera Planner
- Experience with Primavera 5.0 or 6.0 preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, Planning, Construction Management or related field