Order Processor Jobs Vacancy in Results Title Eden Prairie
Results Title Eden Prairie urgently required following position for Order Processor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Order Processor Jobs Vacancy in Results Title Eden Prairie Jobs Details:
Job Title: Order Processor Position Hours: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (30 min unpaid lunch)
Position Status: Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Reports To: Production Supervisor
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and manage the "Email" mail box of incoming files from closing offices and lenders
- Open and/or review files in Softpro and Greenfolders making sure to accurately enter data from purchase agreements and lender orders for Buyer, Seller and Refinance files in our paperless system in an expedited fashion
- Enter the original order date and the production open date in Softpro and/or Greenfolders
- Search for prior files on every order opened
- Strive to open all orders within the same day received, prior to 3pm cutoff
- Field email requests to appropriate parties timely, efficiently and professionally
- Communicate with closers for missing information
- Assist other departments when needed (including, but not limited to post closing, file opening, accounting, etc)
- Manage a daily task list and keeping up to current date
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
- GREAT attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Good internet research skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Title or real estate background preferred
- Knowledge of Softpro and Greenfolders is preferred but not required
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, local and company standards
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone and communicate in a professional manner via email communication
Please submit your cover letter and resume along with compensation requirements.
Please respond by end of day, Wednesday, January 24, 2018.
Job Type: Full-time