Senior Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Gps Hospitality Atlanta
Gps Hospitality Atlanta urgently required following position for Senior Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Gps Hospitality Atlanta Jobs Details:
PURPOSE OF THE SR. ACCOUNTANT: To contribute to the achievement of company and department goals through the compilation and analysis of the financial statements. Compliance to all accounting policies and procedures is expected.
- Train accountants on company’s Accounting Policies & Procedures and review accountants work each period to ensure they are in compliance.
- Manage region staff accountants to ensure all sales and general ledger deadlines are met and all operations invoices are timely processed for payment.
- Review Balance Sheets and Bank Reconciliations each period to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Review Profit and Loss Statements with accountants and post correcting journal entries each period to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Lead accounting team toward a strong commitment to customer service and personal development
- Positive attitude and ability to work collaboratively with team in various levels
- Set an example by maintaining an excellent working knowledge and a high level of proficiency in the performance of all processes of accounting.
- Takes initiative to learn areas outside their normal job responsibilities.
- Handles unusual accounting transactions with little or no supervision.
- Has a solid working knowledge of the various system applications and how they are integrated.
- Demonstrates an ownership mentality.
- Recommends solutions when confronted with opportunities
- Review Operations and Region Support G&A’s each period.
Qualifications and Skills
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting.
- 3-5 years minimum staff accountant experience.
- 2-4 years senior accountant experience preferred.
- Restaurant accounting experience a plus.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES:
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills with great attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, OR ABILITIES: Ability to work in Intacct Accounting Software.
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY: This position has no decision making authority.
DIRECT REPORTS: This position has 2-4 direct reports.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Senior Accountant: 2 years
- Staff Accounting: 3 years