Cable Field Installation Technicians Jobs Vacancy in Broadband Solutions Fond du Lac
Broadband Solutions Fond du Lac urgently required following position for Cable Field Installation Technicians. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cable Field Installation Technicians Jobs Vacancy in Broadband Solutions Fond du Lac Jobs Details:
Cable Field Tech
Broadband Solutions, Inc. began in 1997 to meet the need for quality contracting firms. With a strong management and supervisory team, we’ve been able to provide exactly what our customers need. As we continue to open offices throughout Wisconsin and Minnesota, we’ve earned a reputation as a leader in the telecommunications contracting industry, working with a wide spectrum of customers, worldwide communication companies, government agencies and utility companies.
We offer a flexible schedule, a Company Vehicle and the chance to meet new people every day. All while providing a very competitive wage.
We’re looking for full-time Cable TV, Internet and Phone installers in Fond du Lac, WI and the surrounding areas. No experience is necessary .
- Must have a valid Driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
- Must be able to pass both a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Competitive full benefits package
- Paid Training
- Company provided Vehicle. (once trained)
- Great Pay
- Great benefits.
- Paid Training
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- You love working outdoors
- Are willing to work weekends as needed on a rotating schedule
- Have been instilled with a good work ethic and sense of responsibility
- Are willing to learn
- Like to work with minimal supervision
- Are a reliable person
- Ability to lift weight up to 75 Pounds
- Able to carry a 28’ ladder
- Work in all types of weather
- Walking, Sitting/Kneeling, Crouching, Climbing