Supply Chain Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Teva Pharmaceuticals Weston
Teva Pharmaceuticals Weston urgently required following position for Supply Chain Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supply Chain Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Teva Pharmaceuticals Weston Jobs Details:
Assist in the management of over 14,000 SKU’s and relationships with over 300 different vendors to ensure inventory turns, trend analysis, analytics of cost and margin trends, IMS market share, c-type reserve, market intelligence price compare, backorder reporting and vendor management for all items within pharmacy, physician, med-surge and hospital markets for generic, brand, OTC, PetMeds, Injectable-Vaccine and Virtual Warehouse products.
Essential Job Functions: This is not intended as a comprehensive list; it is intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed, and may be required to perform additional, position-specific tasks.
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
- Understand all purchase order procedures and global purchasing policies. Assist in implementing purchasing policies and procedures through purchasing system or key documentation
- Strategically manages with other Purchasing personnel the optimal inventory breakdown and achieves company inventory turn objectives. Distribute daily tasks to Purchasing staff and follow up for accuracy and completeness. Collaborates with team members to plan, recommend and achieve inventory objectives, supports goals to meet objectives, cost savings and inventory goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to use electronic equipment for work processing, data management, information retrieval, visual presentations and telecommunications developing methods and reporting to assess pricing path strategy, monitors execution of the strategy by the sales force, and drives intelligent pricing discussions.
- Identifies and executes on market opportunities learned on the supplier-side of the business through the Sales/Marketing teams. Identifies and guides the company to new market specialties for the Sales team to focus on/succeed in. Partners with various business units to determine needs and gaps to keep inventory current and work with the management team on the development of corrective measures if necessary.
- Request, prepare and review purchase contracts. Analyzes the profitability of new product proposals, bids, and rebate agreements and works to identify and develop plans to execute opportunities to increase generic gross profit. .
- Studies market pricing to ensure Anda is competitive from a costing and pricing perspective on an individual item basis.
- Develops and improves supplier relationships. Takes initiative, develops partnerships with internal and external customers and manufacturers and maximizes efficiencies for information flow across functions to ensure product supply.
- Participates in evaluation and development of the Purchasing Analyst for effectiveness of training and employee growth. Provides coaching, support and guidance to Purchasing Analyst to optimize skills development and measures training needs and results. Participate in appropriate in-serve and workshop programs and attend any required meetings. Represent Actavis during all price negotiations and supplier relations.
- Implement rebate, promotions and programs that result in increased revenue. Analyze the return for each promotion/program.
- Works with National Account team on Large Chain/Virtual Warehouse maintenance of items Providing analysis to customers and vendors
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Planning, implementing goals, objectives and practices for effective, efficient and cost effective management of allocated resources and highest quality of product satisfaction.
- Analyzing problems, projecting consequences of proposed actions, and implementing recommendations that support department goals and objectives.
- Researching, analyzing and evaluating new product development materials, methods, procedures and techniques.
- Ability to think logically and assess, track, and measure the effectiveness of the data analysis deliverables to achieve goals and objectives.
- Providing work direction to lower level co-workers.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills and excellent quantitative and organizational skills.
- Analyzing and performing profitability models.
- Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Managing and organizing multiple projects and assignments.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with others.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other regulatory requirements.
- Pharmaceutical Industry knowledge and experience preferred Business English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Inventory analysis, forecasting, purchasing services and supply management.
- Cognos Report Studio, AS/400 and other Bi reporting system
- Analyzing and interpreting report, compliance requirements, regulation, contract and data
- Techniques of mathematical and statistical computations
- Distribution, supplier negotiations, market pricing and contracting industry.
- Intermediate to advanced level computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Access.
- Current Company policies and practices, including safety rules and regulations.
- General knowledge of available sources of pertinent business information, analytical skills to evaluate this information and communications skills to prepare/present presentations. Business information includes major competitors, industry cost drivers, market indices and leading indicators.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions: Incumbents in this class are subject to extended periods of sitting, standing and walking, vision to monitor, moderate noise levels and occasional business travel. Work is performed in an office environment.
Minimum Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent, and minimum of two (2) or more year’s experience, preferably in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics or food industry; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.