Revenue Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Milwaukee Reservations Milwaukee
Milwaukee Reservations Milwaukee urgently required following position for Revenue Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Revenue Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Milwaukee Reservations Milwaukee Jobs Details:
The role is responsible for managing and analyzing the historical and statistical data related to Revenue Management in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. This role is also intended to allow the person to gain experience in the hotel Revenue Management discipline preparing them for a Revenue Manager/Director role. The key tasks expected of this role are:
- Update, process, generate and distribute daily, weekly and monthly revenue management reports in various systems including, but not limited to, OnQ, Opera, and Delphi. Some examples of reports would be Daily Pace, Weekly Group Pick-Up, Weekly Booking Pace, Other Booking Pace (i.e.: promotions, seasonal, etc), Month-end Revenue Management and Market Comparison Reports.
- Implementation of Rate and Restriction changes from weekly strategy meetings.
- Build and Adjust Rate codes in various systems.
- Assist with budget loading and preparation.
- Data entry into various systems,assisting in preparation of the weekly/monthly forecast reports and historical trend reports.
- Development of new reports, as needed, to assist in preparation for the weekly revenue management meetings or data analysis.
- Maintain historical statistical data from all distribution channels. Analyze and present accurate picture of trends, demand and market conditions.
- Monitor and analyze the competition daily and weekly through shop call reports and online to identify selling strategies and market trends. Alert DRM and ADRM of emerging trends.
- Accurate preparation and distribution of daily and weekly occupancy forecasts.
- Creating and copying of reports for distribution and for the weekly revenue management meetings.
What are we looking for?
- Interest in the Hospitality Industry and Revenue Management as a career.
- Availability to work Mon.-Fri., 8a-5p, with the flexibility to work additional hours as needed
OTHER Career planning should include Revenue Management.
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Team Player
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient at statistical and competitive analysis.
- Appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Manages time well, correctly prioritizes and is flexible
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.