Office Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Canon Business Process Services Inc Redwood City
Canon Business Process Services Inc Redwood City urgently required following position for Office Supervisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Supervisor Jobs Vacancy in Canon Business Process Services Inc Redwood City Jobs Details:
Come grow with us!
We are seeking an experienced Copy Center Supervisor to come join our team in the *Redwood City, CA*!
The candidate hired will:
- Oversee a small staff in a reprographics/copy center environment fulfilling a variety of printing assignments for a various client groups
- Have 3+ years of reprographics printing experience working in an off site repro, retail or litigation copy center environment
- Have managed at least 3 people and has a strong knowledge base of copiers, printers, scanning equipment, paper drill, velo/tape/spiral binding and detailed, glass-copy work which can include creating specialized packets with tabs and bates labeling.
- Be able to work a M-F during regular business hours and an alternate shift based on operational needs
- Have superior customer service experience working in a fast paced environment!
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of repro/copy center expertise
- At least 2 years of proven leadership experience managing 3+ people in a related customer service environment
- Any special training using Canon, Xerox or similar high volume copier/scanner MFDs is a plus
- Strong computer skills: MS Office applications for light data entry (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Must have a strong orientation to detail and works well in fast paced situations to meet deadlines and quick turn around requests
What We Offer:
- A great work environment with great work hours!
- Competitive hourly pay rate offered based on experience!
- Large benefits: medical, dental, vision & 401(k)
- Amazing training programs and potential advancement opportunities!
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- leadership: 2 years