Corporate Learning Development Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Performant Financial Corporation Sunrise
Performant Financial Corporation Sunrise urgently required following position for Corporate Learning Development Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corporate Learning Development Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Performant Financial Corporation Sunrise Jobs Details:
- Leverages a variety of sources to conduct research and gain subject matter expertise required to develop training content in a wide variety of subject matter.
- Develops training programs and curriculum aligned with organizational and HR goals across a broad range of subject matter.
- Identifies appropriate delivery methods based upon content to ensure knowledge transfer, as well as efficiency in training records management
- Conducts needs assessment to determine core curriculum and other related development activities with employees and management.
- Ensures enrollment is properly captured for tracking, reporting and auditing, as well as that class preparation logistics are carried out accordingly.
- Tracks and analyzes training data for overall employee development programs.
- Researches and identifies external programs and courses as may be needed to meet development needs for programs that are determined not to be developed or delivered internally.
- Ensures program policy and procedures are adhered to and that programs are on par with industry standards
- Provides direction to employees on proper usage of on-line training tools.
- Contribute to cross-functional HR initiatives
- Responsible for enhancing and maintaining tools and delivery methods for various trainings as assigned.
- Collaborates with HR team and internal client group management to identify training needs, as well as most effective methods and timing of training delivery.
- Responsible for maintaining the calendar of assigned training, and ensuring that training is scheduled and delivered based upon internally developed timelines, legal and contractual requirements, as applicable.
- Delivers other training programs as assigned
- Maintain current on instructional design technologies, theories, and practical applications.
- Develop ideas and proposals for continuous improvement of training tools and infrastructure
- Develop tools and processes to measure effectiveness of curriculum to ensure trainings meet skill-development requirements.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in team environment where collaboration and the knowledge transfer process are critical for success.
- Strong skills in leveraging tools and technologies for developing and delivering effective on-line and in-classroom training courses and content
- Demonstrated ability to take complex ideas and large amounts of information, and distill to key learning concepts and principals appropriate for audience intended learning and development.
- Strong ability to analyzing and solving problems.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent facilitation/presentation skills that engage the learner and solidify the learning of materials and concepts required
- Demonstrated technical competence to quickly learn and utilize various applications and tools
- Demonstrated skills in leveraging Learning Management Systems effectively
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to work independently and in cross-functional teams, with customers and key stakeholders through collaboration, adapting and consulting.
- Experience in implementing concepts of adult learning principles, instructional design, needs assessment and performance measurement and evaluation.
- Project/program management, time management and superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Demonstrated critical and creative thinking
- Acts with confidence and achieves results.
- Builds credibility and trust.
- Mind-set of continuous improvement, adapts quickly to change, and ability to rapidly assimilate new information
- Demonstrates good judgment by anticipating the consequences of actions and weighing multiple, sometimes conflicting, priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service, collaborate effectively and maintain positive attitude in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to make good decisions and perform work independently to drive results given direction in the form of objectives.
Job is in a busy standard office environment with moderate noise level, sits at a desk and participates in meetings, uses office phone system; views a computer monitor, types on a keyboard and uses a mouse. Reads and comprehends information in electronic (computer) or paper form (written/printed).
- Sit/stand 8 or more hours per day; reach as needed to use office equipment.
- Consistently viewing a computer screen, typing, using a keyboard and mouse.
- Uses phone; head-set can be provided.
- Occasionally lift/carry/push/pull up to 10lbs.
- Able to sit at desk, working on computer and phones for a full work day
- Able to work full time in assigned office, including extended hours during critical project phases
- Travel as may be required for new programs, special projects, or ramp-up
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Education, Human Resources or relevant area preferred, but not required.
- Five years or more of experience developing and delivering various forms of training to diverse audiences, with hands-on responsibility for the design, development and delivery of training courses and tools.
- Demonstrated sufficient industry or subject matter for position assigned client group (may be combination of HR, Management, Technical, Recovery/Collections, Healthcare, Call Center and Business Services, etc.)
- Experience with Learning Management Systems and/or other tools for ‘paperless’ environment, efficient training record keeping, testing, etc.
- Prior experience leading projects and programs
- Must submit to and pass background check.
- Must not have any Federal or State liens resulting from County, State or Federal tax issues.
- Must not have any current defaulted student loans.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check; must not have any felony convictions or specific misdemeanors.
- Must submit to and pass drug screen.
Performant is a government contractor. Certain client assignments for this position may require submission to and successful outcome of additional background and/or clearances throughout employment with the Company.
Job Profile is subject to change at any time.
Performant Financial Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Performant Financial Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military service status, political belief status, or any other consideration made unlawful by law.
NO AGENCY SUBMISSIONS