Technical Writer Jobs Vacancy in Illumina San Diego
Illumina San Diego urgently required following position for Technical Writer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Writer Jobs Vacancy in Illumina San Diego Jobs Details:
Interact with Engineers, R&D, and Production personnel to create and update Work Instructions, Work Flows, Process Maps, User Guides, Training materials and manuals for production, maintenance, and engineering use.
All About You
- Write, create, and update detailed manufacturing operational procedures and documents.
- Complete tasks and drive closure of document and engineering change orders on behalf of the Production department
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other personnel.
- Research and translate technical information into manuals and/or web-based documents for non-technical and technical users.
- Draft or assist with production related nonconformance reports
- Organize materials and complete writing assignments according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Collaborate within and across departments to collect and interpret input to be incorporated into documents.
- Experience writing technical reference materials, procedure manuals, and/or end user guides required.
- Experience writing technical procedures for manufacturing operations required.
- Experience in writing technical documents for bio tech industry desired.
- Ability to synthesize and describe complex data for multiple audiences.
- Proven to work both independently and collaboratively with other team members delivering quality documentation with aggressive time lines required.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills required.
- Good planning, organizational, and reporting skills required.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and react quickly to urgent situations required.
- Strong personal computer skills required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio) required.
1-2 years of experience in technical writing with a Bachelor’s Degree.
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at 858-255-5081. To learn more, visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf