Admissions Rep Registration Ecu Jobs Vacancy in Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian Newport Beach
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian Newport Beach urgently required following position for Admissions Rep Registration Ecu. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Admissions Rep Registration Ecu Jobs Vacancy in Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian Newport Beach Jobs Details:
Per Diem - 1st shift Opening
Provides registration for patients arriving for service, collect required deposits and ensure appropriate authorization is in place for services being provided. Responsible for all necessary data and enters this information online to provide an accurate patient record at time of pre-registration or walk up registration.
- Acts as a liaison between hospital and patient/family regarding financial matters while patient is inhouse.
- Counsels and advises the patient concerning financial alternatives and program options.
- Completes patient registrations, obtains required signatures and validates correctness of
- Develops knowledge of insurance and government programs and the requirements for all
- Ensures eligibility and authorization for insurance is in place upon registration.
- Identifies and collects co-payments on all HMOs and any PPOs that are required at time of service.
- Meets daily productivity expectations in accordance with department standard.
- Offers guidance, assistance and direction to less experienced personnel.
- Processes/records daily payments made on cash sheets, balances and delivers to cashiers daily.
- Provides direction, upon request from patient, regarding check-in processes for services.
- Provides other departments with required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Utilizes established protocol for proper look-up of patients being registered for services to ensure
- Verifies insurance after the doctor has seen the patient.
- Clinical Care: Ensure that quality patient care is delivered to all patients on a 24-hour basis, and
and goals of Hoag.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
One year general office experience, preferably in a medical setting with basic business skills
Typing 40 wpm and computer experience.
Demonstrates effective verbal communication, interpersonal skills and organizational ability.
Projects an image of professionalism in communication, appearance and conduct.
Proven ability to interface with all customer levels.
Must be a team player and enjoy working in a high volume environment.