Traffic Data Collection Technician Jobs Vacancy in Vhb Orlando
Vhb Orlando urgently required following position for Traffic Data Collection Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Traffic Data Collection Technician Jobs Vacancy in Vhb Orlando Jobs Details:
Our Data Collection department is responsible for utilizing technology to perform multiple types of traffic surveying operations in order to gain data that is utilized by our engineers and project managers. Data Collection Technicians are required to work both inside of the office and in the field depending on the tasks being performed. Field operations may require working in a wide range of weather and roadway conditions.
This is an entry level, on-call position. Weekly shifts depend on both employee availability and company workflow. The Data Collection Department operates seven days a week during day and night time hours, so early mornings and overnight shifts are sometimes required.
- Counting vehicles at intersections (manually or via video)
- Placing rubber tubes in road to count traffic
- Deploying cameras at intersections
- Sketches, digital photographs, and other field data information
Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to work safely and efficiently
- Must have basic computer skills
- Ability to learn how to operate new devices and software quickly
- Ability to work within timeframes and deadlines, and follow strict procedure and safety guidelines
- Must have reliable transportation and cellphone
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Team oriented with strong capability to work independently
- No prior experience required
- High school diploma or higher
- Must posse an active driver’s license
- Must have open availability and flexibility with scheduling
At VHB, we’re invested in what we do, compelled by intellectual curiosity, and driven to work collectively to best serve our clients and help shape the future of our communities in a meaningful way. We’re proud, yet humbled, to have been doing this for nearly 40 years. We are dedicated to making a positive impact, and providing opportunities to grow personally and professionally.