Reporting Lead Healthcare Analytics Jobs Vacancy in Keystone Peer Review Nashville
Keystone Peer Review Nashville urgently required following position for Reporting Lead Healthcare Analytics. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Reporting Lead Healthcare Analytics Jobs Vacancy in Keystone Peer Review Nashville Jobs Details:
KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 1 billion people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting. We are recruiting for the following excellent opportunity in Nashville, TN.
Reporting Lead, Healthcare Analytics
Reporting requirements address project reporting, program and performance report and ad-hoc reporting for the scope of work. Extracts and analyzes data, provides recommendations based on findings, and create relevant and user-friendly reports and presentation. Maintains all data being imported into internal software programs; trends data and creates reports. Maintains timely, accurate and complete documentation of all programs to support project reports and facilitate replication of ongoing reports. Coordinates timely completion of internal/external customer reports and deliverables. Works with the Project teams to help facilitate improvement of internal processes.
- Bachelors degree required; Masters degree preferred in statistics, biostatistics, math, or professional experience equivalent.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access required
- Minimum three (3) years of professional experience
- Demonstrated ability with data analytics, and the ability to generate graphs/reports of analytic results.
- Basic SAS, SQL and statistical experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to present and explain analytic findings to a non-analytic audience and a strong team ethic is a must.
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and organization skills plus a strong focus on customer service required.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and contribute both as an individual and a team member to achieve the goals of the department.
- Ability to professionally respond to change and handle multiple and changing priorities with sometimes conflicting deadlines.