Background Investigator Jobs Vacancy in Perspecta Andover
Perspecta Andover urgently required following position for Background Investigator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Background Investigator Jobs Vacancy in Perspecta Andover Jobs Details:
- Provide a cover letter explaining in detail why you are the ideal candidate for this position. Applications without a cover letter may not be considered
- Must reside within the stated mileage requirement. Relocation assistance is not available for this position. If you are outside of the mileage requirement listed, a cover letter must contain details on relocation
- Candidates with experience conducting NBIB or other federal background investigations preferred; if there are no applicants with NBIB experience, candidates with 4 years of general work experience or a Bachelor's degree may be considered
- Active federal security clearance with an SSBI is preferred; otherwise candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorable decision on a NBIB investigation, to include 10+ years of history comprising items such as residence, education, employment, financial, medical, and personal records
- U.S. citizenship
- Ability to professionally and effectively interact with a variety of individuals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment with limited supervision
- Excellent organizational, scheduling and prioritization skills
- Maintain high level of confidentiality, ethics and integrity
- Proficient writing and communication skills
- Intermediate typing (40+ WPM recommended) and computer skills
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation are required. May use public transportation if available and practical. Driving is an essential function of the job and Motor Vehicle Records may be checked as part of the hiring process or at any time during employment. Candidates with poor driving history will not be considered.
- Required to carry sufficient motor vehicle insurance, specifics of which may change from time to time.