Administrative Assistant Payroll Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Grafton Way Restaurant Group Houston
Grafton Way Restaurant Group Houston urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant Payroll Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Payroll Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Grafton Way Restaurant Group Houston Jobs Details:
Grafton Way Restaurant Group (GWRG) is a restaurant management company based in Houston, Texas, that manages franchise restaurant locations all around the Houston metro area. The organization has an 18-year history of excellence and a vibrant corporate team. GWRG success is based on customer service, which includes service to our team and our community.
We are looking for someone with inner drive, confidence to express their ideas, and the goal of contributing to a positive and successful working environment. Our ideal Administrative Assistant/ Payroll Cleark works well in a fast-paced environment. In this position you will provide administrative support and assistance to the CEO and Vice President.
- Ability to think analytically
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication – verbal and written
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
- Provides administrative support to the office including but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, filing
- Reviewing and answering emails in a timely manner
- Must be able to handle daily processing tasks while simultaneously comprehending internal processes and goals
- Must be able to keep all matters strictly confidential
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Working Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Experience in data entry and record keeping
- Associates Degree in Accounting or working towards Bachelor’s
- 6 – 12 months experience in Payroll
- Bilingual English/ Spanish a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $10.00 to $14.00 /hour
- Payroll: 1 year
- Houston, TX