Young Adult Experienced Group Therapist Jobs Vacancy in Compass Health Center Chicago
Compass Health Center Chicago urgently required following position for Young Adult Experienced Group Therapist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Young Adult Experienced Group Therapist Jobs Vacancy in Compass Health Center Chicago Jobs Details:
Compass Health Center is seeking a Young Adult/Adult Group Therapist for our Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Programs in our Chicago office.
We are seeking an experienced clinician with a passion for delivering evidence-based therapy to adults and young adults with anxiety and mood disorders. If you are passionate about creating and facilitating groups and providing compassionate care, you would be an ideal addition to our team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing group therapy to patients in a safe and therapeutic milieu
- Developing effective therapeutic group relationships that promote positive change in patients
- Utilizing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy to inform facilitation of group therapy sessions.
- Relaying relevant clinical information from group sessions to treatment team during rounds and as needed
- Developing creative program material and curriculum and adjusting group therapy content, as needed, to fit group needs
- Documenting therapeutic processes, as well as all other relevant clinical information
- Engaging in crisis management as needed
- Completing discharges for patients discharging from programs
- Creating and updating treatment plans
- Participating in professional development activities
You would be the ideal candidate, if you:
- Have two years post master’s experience
- Possess a core skill set of Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Hold the following licenses or certifications: LCSW, LCPC, MSW, LPC, MFT, LMFT, LSW, PsyD, or PhD
- Have prior experience working in partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient, inpatient hospital, or residential setting
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter.
The benefits of working at Compass Health Center:
Compass Health Center offers our full time employees a competitive total compensation package, including:
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision and Accident Insurance
- 401K with generous company match
- Increased PTO with years of employment
- Performance based raise structure, with the opportunity for an annual raise up to 6%, based on annual review.
About Compass Health Center
Compass Health Center is a premier outpatient psychiatric provider, specializing in evidence-based partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs. Our highly skilled, personable, passionate staff is invested in helping our patients improve their daily and long term functioning. With locations in Northbrook and Chicago, we pride ourselves on delivering dedicated, compassionate care to our patients.
For more information, please visit www.compasshealthcenter.net
Job Type: Full-time