Junior Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Xcentium Los Angeles
Xcentium Los Angeles urgently required following position for Junior Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Xcentium Los Angeles Jobs Details:
XCentium (www.xcentium.com) is an award winning digital consultancy. We help clients align their technology strategy with business objectives, leverage technology excellence to deliver superior results, engage customers on web and mobile project and help them run their business in the cloud. Our core areas of expertise are UX, CMS, CRM, Commerce, Azure and AWS.
We are looking for a full time Junior Accountant in our El Segundo office. We are looking for an individual who has experience working in a technology product or services company. This position is Monday - Friday at our office in El Segundo (Los Angeles), minimum 8 hours per day.
- 4-Year College degree in Accounting, or related field
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, formulas, macros, analytics, etc)
- Knowledge of Mathematics and Financial Models
- 1+ years’ experience handling accounting responsibilities – AR, AP, Billing, GL, Reconciliation, Monthly Closing, P&L Reporting, Cost Allocation, Accrual Accounting
- 1+ years’ experience with QuickBooks or similar
- 2+ years’ experience working with MS Office Products - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability and desire to learn and grow
- Relevant accounting experience and good communication skills are a major plus.
Position is in El Segundo. Must be in office at least 8 hours per day, Monday - Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 1 year
- Quick Books: 1 year
- Advanced Excel (pivot tables, formulas, macros, analytics): 2 years
- AR, AP, Billing, GL, Reconciliation, Monthly Closing, P&L: 1 year
- MS Office Products: 2 years
- Los Angeles, CA
Required work authorization:
- United States