Route Driver Jobs Vacancy in Parks Coffee Houston
Parks Coffee Houston urgently required following position for Route Driver. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Route Driver Jobs Vacancy in Parks Coffee Houston Jobs Details:
Route Sales Driver
Parks Coffee –Houston, Texas
An Office Coffee Service company, providing drinks, snacks and break room supplies to more than 15,000 businesses across 12 branches.
Full-Time: $33,000 Base Salary + Commission and Bonuses
$1,000 Signing bonus after completion of training.
Competitive Base pay + Commissions and Bonuses. Average driver can expect annual pay of $45,000, with top sellers making up to $55,000. As a uniformed Route Delivery Driver, your day-to-day job will be to maintain customer accounts by inventorying and stocking customer break rooms with products, organizing countertops, and cleaning equipment, to build solid, positive working relationships with customers. Must have a passion for serving, personal accountability and drive.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safely operate company vehicle to provide products and services to a variety of clients. Execute daily preventative maintenance paperwork of your fleet vehicle, and maintain proper operator documentation as required by DOT.
- Complete your route independently to ensure accurate and timely delivery of product. Regularly maintain and reconcile truck inventory.
- Identify and act upon selling opportunities or inform Supervisor of said opportunities.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance Offered
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Holiday Time
- Previous sales/customer service experience preferred
- High School degree or equivalent
- Must have current driver license TEXAS (Class C) and clean driving record
- Background check, drug test, and DOT physical required
- Must frequently lift up to 40 lbs; push/pull up to 100 lbs using a rolling dolly or similar equipment, often up/down a slight incline or ramp
Parks Coffee® is a privately owned Office Coffee Service company, with humble origins in the family garage. Back in 1986 Randy Parks had a vision of bringing gourmet coffee and professional equipment to the office dwelling masses. In the early days, Randy worked as sales and route delivery man, while his wife Debbie handled the paperwork and ran a home daycare service. Now, over thirty years later, you’ll see them both in the office, still honing the dream that has created a multi-million dollar business, with locations throughout Texas, Oklahoma, Arizona, and southern California. Parks Coffee is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33,000.00 /year
- High school
- Houston, TX
- Driver's License