Machine Operator Production Bottle Line Days Jobs Vacancy in Pepsico Denver
Pepsico Denver urgently required following position for Machine Operator Production Bottle Line Days. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Machine Operator Production Bottle Line Days Jobs Vacancy in Pepsico Denver Jobs Details:
Position operates one or multiple pieces of manufacturing equipment. This may include moving raw material handling to the production line, and/or filling, capping, sealing, labeling or packaging product. Removes damaged products or supplies, as needed. Position responsible for production, package, and flavor changeovers. Maintains required product inspection processes. Performs basic troubleshooting and minor repairs to ensure production equipment runs efficiently.
Position requires lifting, carrying, and pushing/pulling cases weighing 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly over a long work period. This position requires walking or standing most of the time during the shift and may include stooping, crawling and crouching over and under conveyors. Position may be required to work weekends and/or holidays.
- Operate and monitor production line(s) to ensure efficiency
- Remove or shift materials and/or finished products to facilitate proper flow
- Ensure package and product quality
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Operate all manufacturing equipment (including new technologies) efficiently and safely
- Clean equipment and area before, during, and after shift
- Maintain clean work area through good housekeeping practices
- Expedite repairs to line, working with maintenance as necessary
- Keep daily records of down time and machine operations
- Work well with others in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- 18 years or older
- Pass the drug test; Pass the background check
- Experience with high speed production lines (e.g., high output, high performance equipment, fast paced production environment, etc.)
- Experience with pallets (e.g., operating a forklift, stacking/bundling product, etc.)
- Experience operating a packing machine (e.g., stacking, bundling, and wrapping product, etc.)
- Experience operating a filler machine (e.g., ensuring right mix of product, operating production computer, etc.)
- Experience operating a palletizer (e.g., building pallets, managing product changeovers, etc.)
- Experience reading blueprints (e.g., read schematics on a machine, understanding production product flow, etc.)
- Experience reading schedules (e.g., products being produced, understanding production requirements, production planning, managing changeovers, etc.)
- Experience with computers in a manufacturing setting (e.g., electronic settings, line speed, pressures, basic troubleshooting, solving for faults/alarms and resetting equipment, etc.)
- Experience with sanitization (e.g., basic procedures/steps, GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICES in a food plant, identifying risks)
- Experience with minor mechanical repairs (e.g., jams, using tools, making basic adjustments to equipment, etc.)
- Experience with preventative maintenance (e.g., inspecting and maintaining equipment, detecting and correcting issues before they occur, etc.)
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law ( http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster ) & EEO is the Law Supplement ( http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement ) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
Job Ref: 5000299686510