Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Industrial Software Solutions Bothell
Industrial Software Solutions Bothell urgently required following position for Marketing Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Industrial Software Solutions Bothell Jobs Details:
Industrial Software Solutions has an excellent opportunity for marketing professionals to expand their talents in the industrial automation solution space.
At Industrial Software Solutions, we look for people who are driven to continuously develop new skill sets, and fully support the Team Selling concept. Our people are our key competitive advantage and one of the primary reasons that Industrial Software Solutions continues to be an exceptional and successful company for over 20 years now.
Industrial Software Solutions is a strategic business partner of, and represents product solutions from, AVEVA, Matrikon, Kepware, AUVSEY and others; and is the authorized channel partner in Western Canada and the Pacific Northwest USA offering this full range of industry-leading industrial software solutions and advanced software applications. We are proud of our sizable customer installed base in multiple vertical industries including; water & wastewater, food & beverage, oil & gas, mining & metals, pulp & paper, power generation & distribution, chemicals, life sciences, etc.
The successful candidate must be a creative and resourceful self-starter who has exhibited proficiency in delivering expected team-based business results. It is planned that this position will be based at our headquarters in Bothell, WA. Competitive compensation and excellent benefits await the successful candidate.
- Develop and execute campaigns & activities that support and drive business initiatives.
- Prepare, maintain and improve marketing resource materials in support of sales team enablement.
- Align internal programs with partner and corporate marketing initiatives.
- Constantly evolve and maintain the Industrial Software Solutions business presence across both physical and digital mediums.
- Coordinate and plan regional tradeshow and customer facing events in tandem with regional sales teams.
- Cooperate effectively with other departments such as Sales, Tech Support and Business Operations to coordinate sales & marketing activities.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone and email, with direct communications and/or hand-off to the appropriate internal resources.
- Aid in data cleansing to maintain accurate company and customer data within SalesForce CRM and Pardot Marketing Automation tools.
- Monitor and assist with maintaining & improving the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Act as a company spokesperson at all times.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, an applicable field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in a marketing role
- Proficiency with Adobe tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier, InDesign), Microsoft Office and Twitter/LinkedIn.
- Experience with SalesForce CRM, Pardot Marketing Automation and other marketing related applications a plus.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, and sales techniques.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Excellent communication skills (listening, presentation, written and verbal) to demonstrate understanding of customer's need, articulate industrial automation software value positions, present a persuasive business case, and continuously convey a professional image.
- Ability to appropriately and effectively interface with all levels of personnel in a team environment, both inside and outside the organization
- Self-starter who can be flexible, agile and prioritize tasks in a changing environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Strong time management skills, with an ability to develop and implement effective systems for managing administrative tasks and tracking progress against appropriate activity goals.
- Flexibility in work schedule when needed.
- Some travel required.
- Ability to pass a background check.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time, operate a personal computer, visually inspect forms, conduct oral communication via telephone and in person, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
This job description does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed. Employees occupying this position will be required to follow any other-related instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by their supervisor. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and meet the physical requirements satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time