Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Koelsch Communities Plano
Koelsch Communities Plano urgently required following position for Receptionist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Receptionist Jobs Vacancy in Koelsch Communities Plano Jobs Details:
Arbor Hills Memory Care Community is seeking energetic, reliable Receptionist. We are currently seeking candidates for Part-time, hours between 8:30 am and 7:00 pm and includes weekends.
In this position you will:
- Answers telephones and directs calls accordingly
- Greets and directs visitors to the company
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel
- Provides callers with information such as community address, directions to the community, and other related information
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as copying, faxing, filing & collating
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast paced work environment in a friendly and professional manner
- Must be drug free and submit to urinary analysis drug screening upon hire and routinely.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check upon hire and as required by state regulations.
- Health and dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Holiday pay
- Miscellaneous employee appreciation perks
To provide a comfortable environment for seniors where independence, dignity, and personal growth are supported and encouraged. To provide hospitality and care with kindness and professionalism. To treat all people with the respect they deserve and the special attention they may need.
About Arbor Hills Memory Care Community:
A second generation, family owned and operated community. Koelsch Communities, for nearly sixty years, leads the industry in Memory Care by training and employing licensed nurses and professional staff on-site 24 hours a day. Our communities utilize the specially designed Personal Touch ProgramSM, instilling significance in every interaction. Koelsch Communities is committed to bringing dignity, respect and the highest standards of service to our residents and family members.
KSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.