Training Coordinator Gigafactory Day Shift Jobs Vacancy in Tesla Sparks
Tesla Sparks urgently required following position for Training Coordinator Gigafactory Day Shift. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Training Coordinator Gigafactory Day Shift Jobs Vacancy in Tesla Sparks Jobs Details:
Position: Training Coordinator, Gigafactory (Production) - Day Shift
The Training Coordinator is part of a larger Training team supporting and influencing the Tesla culture at the Gigafactory. A successful Training Coordinator will be approachable, outgoing and exudes the Tesla mission in all facets. Our ideal Training Coordinator embodies the Tesla culture and the individualistic approach to training a diverse group of talented individuals.
Day Shift Training Coordinators support and work one of the following shifts:
Sunday - Wednesday 6:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday - Saturday 6:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Facilitate training to manage and maintain Production processes with emphasis on safety, quality and productivity within Gigafactory.
- Work with the Production and Warehouse Supervisor, Leads and Training Specialists on training plans and coordinating schedules with their group.
- This includes training of new hires and cross-training present associates.
- In depth knowledge of MES and MOS transactions in accordance with operation policies to allow for accurate tracking of production processes
- Train and identify quality or safety issues, open items and QDN’s with suggestions to prevent reoccurrence in future.
- Updating the training matrix for their Production Team.
- In-depth understanding and training of the quality requirements and applying continuous improvement strategies on the line.
- Learn new process skills, keeping up to date with the latest revisions of process operations, and area cross-training to allow for a flexible, efficient work team.
- Auditing their area to ensure that the training requirements are being followed. Ensure that training records are ISO 9001 compliant.
- Use the Learning Management System (LMS), to track, assign, coordinate and create training reports.
- Promotes continuous improvement of all training programs.
- Use Outlook to communicate training schedules.
- 3+ years of Production experience with 1-2 years of training role (preferred)
- Understanding of production process and methodology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including solid interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Familiarity with continuous improvement methodologies.
- Demonstrates personal leadership and accountability.
- Understanding in adult learning principles, instructional design or education.